Anyone else notice how soft Cyborg is getting...

Actually this is the definition of a super fight. Its the biggest fight they could make in wmma by far with 2 of the most popular fighters in wmma. Both have a good and successful career and are the champions in their organizations and in prior organizations.

Cyborg is not the level of a draw Ronda is obviously because she fights in a small organization. But she does have a big following and is well known. You have to look at it in the perspective of the media and how they would interpret this fight, that is what makes it so much bigger.

I disagree with your definition of a super fight. I see it as two superstars colliding and Cyborg clearly isn't a superstar. Outside of the Internet she is not that well known

No one is a draw when compared to Ronda, Cyborg is actually the next big thing...people remember her face from when she destroyed Carano and everyone else. Is the current invicta champ.

No one else in WMMA has more of a draw than Cyborg when you take Ronda out of the conversation.

I highly doubt the fight ever happens though and if it does Cyborg will be too weak to compete imo, if they fought at 140-145...Cyborg destroys Ronda via strikes.

When you take Ronda out of the equation, WMMA is irrelevant, this is a case of seconds place meaning absolutely nothing.

If Cyborg cant compete with her natural muscle mass, that's her problem

cyborg next to cat zingano. cyborg isn't planning to make 135 lbs anytime soon or ever.

ffa85c1ea108dba67b34d5bacc1039b8.jpg

Not financially as she is doing well - but what other fight can you line up for Ronda that anyone would care about? Her paper thin division is long since burned through to the point where we're talking about a third fight with Tate!

Cyborg is the only interesting fight left.

She's killing the ppv numbers. Nunes just destroyed McMann. That's an opponent right there, after the Miesha fight, that could be easily marketed.

And Cyborg, well, she's still all talk.

if they fought at 140-145...Cyborg destroys Ronda via strikes.

giphy.gif

At any weight, Ronda murders Cyborg, and it wouldn't even be competitive. It would literally be over inside a round. Cyborg is not on that level. Sorry, dog. Maybe if Borgy hadn't sprayed fire, she coulda conned the UFC into adding that empty 145 division and gotten her ass handed to her already. Pissing hot is the only thing keeping Cyborg relevant now, because it fuels the fire for a fight she has no intention of making and no chance of winning.

This is at Cyborg's last fight.

20150708081440_1DX_5206.JPG

How can this woman drop 10 more pounds. She's 145 in the pic.

Peep that grown-ass jaw and massively engorged cranium. Nah, she only roided that once. StanozoLOL!

Not financially as she is doing well - but what other fight can you line up for Ronda that anyone would care about? Her paper thin division is long since burned through to the point where we're talking about a third fight with Tate!

Cyborg is the only interesting fight left.

"Hello. I just murked recent title challenger and Olympian Sara McMann. I'm improving all the time and am legit. Do you know who I am?"

Nunes2-JoshHedges-Zuffa-Getty.png

I almost forgot how much Sherdog hates Cyborg , however a reminder is never far away.

Its a shame UFC wont make it a super fight at 140, I honestly doubt Cyborg can make 135...she is much bigger than Ronda.

However yeah its is potentially due to not using PED's or just age in general.

One sells 4,800 PPVs.

One sells 1,000,000 PPVs.

Please explain how Cyborg is 'super'..........? Cyborg is known by hard core fans only. My parents know who Ronda is.

GTFO with this super fight bullshit.

She could have not done steroids in the past which added 10 pounds of bone in her face?

Its a shame UFC wont make it a super fight at 140, I honestly doubt Cyborg can make 135...she is much bigger than Ronda.

However yeah its is potentially due to not using PED's or just age in general.

Cyborg is super thick and she spends a tremendous amount of energy to stay huge. She would just have to do less of that, drop some muscle to her more natural physique and she will make 135 easily. Here is Cyborg weighing a natural 137 without cutting. She's still super athletic, she could easily carry 15 pounds more muscle than that and have a much easier time making 135 than she does 145.

4CxJNh3.jpg

I can't believe there are people still saying she can't make 135.

She can make 135 any time she chooses to. Lay off the strength training and do more cardio. Eat less, presto, 135.

It's not like the 5lb gap between 140 and 135 is the 5lbs holding her life force.

All she has to do is to stop trying to look like a man on steroids and she can make weight. Hell, we've seen guys drop from WW to FW. Cyborg can move down one measly weight class.

You know or keep choosing to make 90% less fighting in Invicta.

how can this man lose 15?

thiago-alves-mike-dolce-ufc-on-fox-11-1-j-667x440.jpg

It's not about dehydrating more, it's about changing your body size. It is explained pretty well here, go to 2:00

[YT]s7TTuxBM624[/YT]

She has to lose some muscle mass. She can't expect to keep the same amount of muscle mass she currently has if she wants to make 135. It's that simple.

If putting on a tiny gut is an indication of past roid use TS, then you must be a fun guy at family dinners. "MOM YOU WAS FUCKING JUICING OR WAT???"

It's not that she can't make the weight. She just lacks the ovariological fortitude of, say, someone like Christian Bale.

christian-bale-the-machinist.jpg

It's not that she can't make the weight. She just lacks the ovariological fortitude of, say, someone like Christian Bale.

christian-bale-the-machinist.jpg

Obviously, he wasn't in condition to compete athletically, but the guy went from 200 to 125 lbs in around four months. So, it isn't a matter of Cyborg being able to make it or not, she obviously can. She is just afraid to give up that 10 pounds of muscle, even though she would still outweigh any opponents at 135 on fight night.

Back