Anyone else hope McGregor wins for the sake of entertainment

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Diaz crushing him again would completely send the hype train off the rails. Conor will likely never be the same draw, the majority of talks of moving up to fight for the LW belt or even general superfights will die down significantly.

Casuals may lose a bit of interest- I like smack-talking conor more then humble conor to be honest. I mean, I love diaz, and it was great to see him win- and seeing it again would be dope just cause im such a diaz fan and was glad as fuck to see conor get owned that hard.

But for the sake of entertainment, I hope mcgregor pulls it off. It'll add more hype to his return to 145, a possible rubber match down the line, and will preserve a bit of his odds against other LWs

Plus if he loses again he might pull some bogus retirement thing, and then if he loses to aldo again after that... well RIP

I hope he just goes down and defends his belt after the second loss.

For everything.

Conor losing means everyone is wrecked. He is the reason the sport is even talked about.

Nah, it will be very entertaining watching him lose to Nate again

Do you have any idea how unbearable this place will be if Conor wins?

1001.gif

I wanna see both go toe to toe and both all bloodied up. Irish Vs Mexican war. So at the end of the fight both are winners regardless of who wins.

I was a fan off mma before and will be after mcgregor. But i do like to watch him fight. Win or lose

I know the MMA world goes on but like its much more funny to watch Conor win this one then get merked by Aldo as opposed to the other way around

I see what you mean. Wed have a need for a trilogy.

Diaz crushing him again would completely send the hype train off the rails. Conor will likely never be the same draw, the majority of talks of moving up to fight for the LW belt or even general superfights will die down significantly.

Casuals may lose a bit of interest- I like smack-talking conor more then humble conor to be honest. I mean, I love diaz, and it was great to see him win- and seeing it again would be dope just cause im such a diaz fan and was glad as fuck to see conor get owned that hard.

But for the sake of entertainment, I hope mcgregor pulls it off. It'll add more hype to his return to 145, a possible rubber match down the line, and will preserve a bit of his odds against other LWs

Plus if he loses again he might pull some bogus retirement thing, and then if he loses to aldo again after that... well RIP
I Just like to see A good fight I Iike both fighters, Conor is very entertaining to watch but his shit talk gets old after a while. I also disagree that Conor is good for the sport. If the popularity of MMA means that the sport is carried by the succes of one man it's weak to begin with.

Don't give a shit about Conor or Nate but Conor losing would provide so much lulz I won't be able to handle it.

There are interesting fights for Conor at 155. I wouldn't mind him winning for the sake of those happening.

Do you have any idea how unbearable this place will be if Conor wins?

No worse than it is now. The obnoxious Conor haters are far more annoying and obsessive than the nuthuggers ever were. If you can't see that then you probably ARE one of the obnoxious haters.

Back