Anyone else hope McGregor wins for the sake of entertainment

Absolutely not. Make him go defend his title. That's entertaining to me.

It validates weight classes and I want Nate to go on a fuck the establishment Rant

For the sake of entertainment I hope Nate knocks him out cold in the first. The ammount of excuses would be great entertainment.

I hope he loses because he is a heel I dislike. Hate to use WWE logic but he is using the business model. I was certain he would lose the rematch now I have doubts.

Conor losing would be far more entertaining

Why would I bookmark that shit? Do you seriously not remember the ridiculous hype before Nate restored order? It was said, believe me. Why would I lie?

No I don't, and why wouldn't you lie? You were one of the morons saying WWE actors would beat the shit out of Conor the other day.

Bisping koed Luke. That might be in the realm of possibility. They said he could beat Lawler too. I don't believe that one.

And Bisping is a big MW.

Come on man, Rockhold ragdolls every FW. And I am not a Rockhold fan at all.

Last edited:
No I don't, and why wouldn't you lie? You were one of the morons saying WWE actors would beat the shit out of Conor the other day.

I was saying that HW Olympic and NCAA all american wrestlers would toss him around like a child. If you think that they wouldn't then you sir are the moron.

Get your facts straight before you throw accusations around.

Last edited:
Diaz crushing him again would completely send the hype train off the rails. Conor will likely never be the same draw, the majority of talks of moving up to fight for the LW belt or even general superfights will die down significantly.

Casuals may lose a bit of interest- I like smack-talking conor more then humble conor to be honest. I mean, I love diaz, and it was great to see him win- and seeing it again would be dope just cause im such a diaz fan and was glad as fuck to see conor get owned that hard.

But for the sake of entertainment, I hope mcgregor pulls it off. It'll add more hype to his return to 145, a possible rubber match down the line, and will preserve a bit of his odds against other LWs

Plus if he loses again he might pull some bogus retirement thing, and then if he loses to aldo again after that... well RIP
interdasting take on things TS
I think whatever happens
it will be cool going forward

Nate probably isn't too concerned with the prospects of loosing though
as a third fight will only bring in more bacon

Lol no. I don't need storylines to get into MMA. I like to see competition, not drama.

Conor losing will bring the entertainment.

Diaz crushing him again would completely send the hype train off the rails. Conor will likely never be the same draw, the majority of talks of moving up to fight for the LW belt or even general superfights will die down significantly.

Casuals may lose a bit of interest- I like smack-talking conor more then humble conor to be honest. I mean, I love diaz, and it was great to see him win- and seeing it again would be dope just cause im such a diaz fan and was glad as fuck to see conor get owned that hard.

But for the sake of entertainment, I hope mcgregor pulls it off. It'll add more hype to his return to 145, a possible rubber match down the line, and will preserve a bit of his odds against other LWs

Plus if he loses again he might pull some bogus retirement thing, and then if he loses to aldo again after that... well RIP
I just want Conor to lose fight Aldo get his ass kicked than he could go to hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back