Anyone else hope McGregor wins for the sake of entertainment

Conor losing means that everything is back where supoused to be,and we can live in peace,normaly,at least for few months

Are you saying that the Conor fanboys were claiming that he would KO Jones?
Yes... Jon Jones "I was getting fans messaging me saying like 'Oh man how would you do against McGregor?' and I'd say to the fans 'Come on guys you can't be serious?' I'm a 220-pound, nine-time world champion and you really think it would even be a match? Conor's fans really thought he could beat anyone at any weight class so I'm glad that it happened cause it allowed the fans to have that reality check like all right maybe this guy isn't invincible. Something us professional fighters knew the whole time."

Last edited:
Yes... Jon Jobes "I was getting fans messaging me saying like 'Oh man how would you do against McGregor?' and I'd say to the fans 'Come on guys you can't be serious?' I'm a 220-pound, nine-time world champion and you really think it would even be a match? Conor's fans really thought he could beat anyone at any weight class so I'm glad that it happened cause it allowed the fans to have that reality check like all right maybe this guy isn't invincible. Something us professional fighters knew the whole time."

As Nate would say, I'm not surprised. Unfortunately.

(non-existent) god forbid that people have to focus on other fighters many of which are more well rounded, have more heart, are just as entertaining and who aren't disrespectful narcissists.

For my personal view of entertainment, not really.

But for the casuals, new fans, Irish people, ufc ticket sales, ufc media sales, ufc ppv sales, dana white's health, conor's possible destructive ego. ect ect Yeah Conor winning this fight would be good for those. But he isn't "saving" the ufc or "elevating" it solely himself. He is taking over, at least on these forums.............

Last edited by a moderator:
And then lose to Aldo.

thatd-be-great-4x6fyg.jpg

I would sacrifice Nate for a trilogy.

The trash talk would be of epic proportions. EPIC !!!!!

Conor's fanboys heads exploding with rage and frustration would be far more entertaining than Conor himself losing.

And Bisping is a big MW.

Come on man, Rockhold ragdolls every FW. And I am not a Rockhold fan at all.
You're are indeed correct man. I don't see Luke taking Conor lightly like he may have done Bisping. Luke would be like Batman beating the shit out of the Riddler. I'm glad Bisping won but I can't help thinking Luke was "too much cock guy". Conor probably could connect with his left straight which is a powerful punch. But it's not putting Luke away even if Luke is Commander Cock guy. I was half bullshiting with the first post. Luke does what he wants with Dee, I mean Conor.

I called it, bloody war, conor won but both fighters came up better.

Back