Anyone else happy about Cruz's post fight mentality?

Both men said and did everything they could to win the fight. Its over and dom is taking it like a professional. Some people here are very immature and not seeing that.

respect dom...
great guy and great champion.
and hespect to cody, he came he saw he conquered..

He was putting up a facade there. Starts off with a guy acknowledging that it was a tough night, and Cruz refuses to be honest about it and goes into denial. He even asked how was it a tough night, like really? you just lost your belt and you have no idea how it could be a tough night? He just tries too hard to sound like he's not fazed.

He was putting up a facade there. Starts off with a guy acknowledging that it was a tough night, and Cruz refuses to be honest about it and goes into denial. He even asked how was it a tough night, like really? you just lost your belt and you have no idea how it could be a tough night? He just tries too hard to sound like he's not fazed.

Cruz always sounds that way though, the "unfazed"/tactical/constant thinking has always been his way of doing things. Even his shit talk is that way. He just blandly states facts and numbers and it pisses off his opposition more so than if he called them names.lol

This is hardly a surprising interview, and he does bring about some great points to reflect on...Especially for Cody. Without seeing tape he knows his faults and will go back to the drawing board to fix them. Dude has always been calculated in everything he does so it's no surprise that this interview sounds like every other one he has been in...Robotic.

Exactly. What's with everyone saying how boss he was? It seemed more like a guy that was pissed he lost, and just said what he HAD TO say, because wtf else was he gonna say? Sounds more like an ass hole that's accepted defeat, than a classy humble guy that's accepted defeat.

You call that an amazing mentality to have, and I call that the most passive aggressive interview I've ever heard. He's acting like they were asking him the rudest and most outlandish questions ever.
End of thread! Reality was said..

Did you watch the fight? Cruz was talking shit back to him. He's not lying.
Did you watch it? Cody was the one doing so, even doing a burpee mid fight and Dom still whiffed.. Dom said things prior to the fight in the cage and was then a lost soul after round two.. Look at his demeanor between rounds, he's clearly defeated mentally already.

Both men said and did everything they could to win the fight. Its over and dom is taking it like a professional. Some people here are very immature and not seeing that.
How is him still talking about Cody's intelligence him "taking it like a professional"? How come he couldn't take them glasses off and let people see his eyes to see if the sincerity was there, that he usually lacks? Nobody cared if the eye brow was looking ugly or not.. Be a professional and champion and show some class.. Didn't happen. He is a tv personality, so the pragmatic post fight Dom is to be expected.. Yet it appears his nuthugger or casuals, are going going to try to make this a win for him.. Same thing Conor fanboys do.

Lol. He analyzed the fight well but his ego was definitely hurt. Thats what happens when you talk like theres no possible way you could lose and then you eat your words. There is a difference between "being yourself/being honest" and just being plain ol cocky.

The way Conor handled his loss to Diaz is the exact way a fighter who talks mad shit should handle an L

Exactly. What's with everyone saying how boss he was? It seemed more like a guy that was pissed he lost, and just said what he HAD TO say, because wtf else was he gonna say? Sounds more like an ass hole that's accepted defeat, than a classy humble guy that's accepted defeat.

You call that an amazing mentality to have, and I call that the most passive aggressive interview I've ever heard. He's acting like they were asking him the rudest and most outlandish questions ever.

he has always come across that way to me. glad i'm not the only one that noticed.

Lol. He analyzed the fight well but his ego was definitely hurt. Thats what happens when you talk like theres no possible way you could lose and then you eat your words. There is a difference between "being yourself/being honest" and just being plain ol cocky.

The way Conor handled his loss to Diaz is the exact way a fighter who talks mad shit should handle an L
You don't think Conor was being cocky? Everyone talk like there's no possible way they could lose and Conor was no different and then he ate his word and still made excuses after losing to Nate.

Back