Anyone else happy about Cruz's post fight mentality?

SinceUFC1silvamirhuntdiaz

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Genuine and composed - looked more like he has been doing meditation for a week than been in the cage

Link to post-fight press conf:

It was pretty tough to watch, because I like Cruz. And I'm confident he can do better than what we saw, but I like his attitude and I hope he only gets better from here on out.

Best post fight interview from a loser. Ronda should take notes.

Can't talk shit after talking shit to your opponent, then getting outclassed and clowned in front of millions

It'll be interesting to see how he returns. He didn't seem as crisp as usual tonight. Wonder if age and injuries are starting to add up too much.

Cody fought the best he's ever fought tonight as well.

He is a desk analyst of course hes gonna be 100 percent pragmatic

I'm happy about him getting humbled.

He's never talked shit post fight.. ever after wins. He is humble in victory and defeat.

Best post fight interview from a loser. Ronda should take notes.

I'd rather she just go away and never come back. Nothing but a UFC hype-job that too many people bought into.

Handles the loss like a mentally stable champ would. The opposite of Ronda

He doesnt seem humbled, rather genuinely to appreciate the loss as a opportunity and development. Codys doing taunting was their TAM gameplan, worked wonders range control
My point is ,I assume from now on he'll think twice before talking mad shit like he is an invincible God-send fighting machine.

Can't talk shit after talking shit to your opponent, then getting outclassed and clowned in front of millions

Exactly. What's with everyone saying how boss he was? It seemed more like a guy that was pissed he lost, and just said what he HAD TO say, because wtf else was he gonna say? Sounds more like an ass hole that's accepted defeat, than a classy humble guy that's accepted defeat.

You call that an amazing mentality to have, and I call that the most passive aggressive interview I've ever heard. He's acting like they were asking him the rudest and most outlandish questions ever.

"And i taunted him back" - Dominick Cruz

This man is a liar

IKR. He was too busy trying to find a way to win, than to taunt back. He genuinely felt like he was losing, and had to let go of the trash talk, and not waste time taunting, but to land a fight ender. I didn't see any taunting back.

Back