Anyone else happy about Cruz's post fight mentality?

"Is there any particular reason why you're not sitting down?" Helwani - what kinda of question was that?? That's a award winning journalist??? Great response from Cruz....

Did you watch it? Cody was the one doing so, even doing a burpee mid fight and Dom still whiffed.. Dom said things prior to the fight in the cage and was then a lost soul after round two.. Look at his demeanor between rounds, he's clearly defeated mentally already.
And yet he won the 5th round in the majority of people's eyes. If he was clearly defeated mentally then that would not have happened.

You don't think Conor was being cocky? Everyone talk like there's no possible way they could lose and Conor was no different and then he ate his word and still made excuses after losing to Nate.
Youre right Conor did talk like that and got humbled, but he didnt act like a prick in the post fight press conference.

Youre right Conor did talk like that and got humbled, but he didnt act like a prick in the post fight press conference.
Whether you or anyone else think Cruz acted like a prick or not afterwards is an opinion.

IKR. He was too busy trying to find a way to win, than to taunt back. He genuinely felt like he was losing, and had to let go of the trash talk, and not waste time taunting, but to land a fight ender. I didn't see any taunting back.
He did taunt him back. I just watched the fight

He did taunt him back. I just watched the fight

Yeah, in the beginning of the fight, and when he was relatively in the fight. We're talking about during the crucial parts. Not when it's safe. Cody stunted on him during the crucial aspects. Basically, I'm your daddy, and you can't prevent this loss, boy.

he has always come across that way to me. glad i'm not the only one that noticed.

Only people not noticing are the ones that wanted him to win, and the ones jacking off to his trash talk. Trying to give him any type of win, even if it's just a moral victory.

Lol seriously, how sad is it that they give him credit for the most passive aggressive post fight interview ever, and say how that's how a champ takes a loss.

OK, let that be Jon Jones that acted and said exactly what he did, and not a single one of these fucks would give him any love for this.

Dom's speech was more like, yeah mtoher fuckers, I lost, so what, I'll be back, because of all the shit tlak he did pre fight. He himself in that situation, and still tried to save face by pulling a LeBron after he lost to the Mavs in the Finals, basically. It had that same tone.

Last edited:
You doth think Conor was being cocky? Everyone talk like there's no possible way they could lose and Conor was no different and then he ate his word and still made excuses after losing to Nate.
You don't think Conor was being cocky? Everyone talk like there's no possible way they could lose and Conor was no different and then he ate his word and still made excuses after losing to Nate.

Yeah, but he answered the questions, didn't act like they weree throwing perianal insults at him, and didn't have a whiny little attitude like they were all sititng in front of him, laughing.

And he still talked shit about Cody, and even said, lets see who's real, and who's not, like he's expecting propel to leave his side for losing the belt. Yeah, it happens, but the way he said it was like a guy that was butt hurt that he got embarrased, and not a guy that was sitting there accepting defects graciously.

That's about as passive aggressive as it gets for a post fight speech after a loss. The guy literally couldve saifd anything, and you guys would've eaten it up.

Hell, you guys gave him props just for showing up, becuase Ronda didn't, so now everyone that makes a post fight speech after a loss handled it like a total chamop lmao.

Look at Chris post fight interview afterr the Romero loss. That's humbly accepting defeat. Not whatever the fuck Dom did.

What about his mentality? The very first question made him angry. He is always trying to outsmart everyone.

Yeah, but he answered the questions, didn't act like they weree throwing perianal insults at him, and didn't have a whiny little attitude like they were all sititng in front of him, laughing.

And he still talked shit about Cody, and even said, lets see who's real, and who's not, like he's expecting propel to leave his side for losing the belt. Yeah, it happens, but the way he said it was like a guy that was butt hurt that he got embarrased, and not a guy that was sitting there accepting defects graciously.

That's about as passive aggressive as it gets for a post fight speech after a loss. The guy literally couldve saifd anything, and you guys would've eaten it up.

Hell, you guys gave him props just for showing up, becuase Ronda didn't, so now everyone that makes a post fight speech after a loss handled it like a total chamop lmao.

Look at Chris post fight interview afterr the Romero loss. That's humbly accepting defeat. Not whatever the fuck Dom did.
You act like everyone has to act the same after a loss. People act differently and as long as it is consistent then it's okay. Most of what you said is your opinion and other people see it differently. You obviously hated him from the start.

You act like everyone has to act the same after a loss. People act differently and as long as it is consistent then it's okay. Most of what you said is your opinion and other people see it differently. You obviously hated him from the start.

Lmao oh now it's everyone acts different after a fight? GTFOH with that.

He's never talked shit post fight.. ever after wins. He is humble in victory and defeat.
Q88rJ.gif

He did with Faber and TJ.

lol that was classy? you must be a cuck that enjoys being talked down to on a daily basis

Cruz is a true champ, unlike Ronda. He will be back and can be champ again for sure

Back