Anyone else had DC winning 3 rounds to 2?

I had DC winning 50-42. Quite easily. I don't know what the judges were watching. I'm guessing they were paid off.

DC only won round 2.

Even after a clear, extremely clear cut win for Jones, I knew, some bonehead would actually have dc winning. Are you freaken kidding me. The only round dc won, was round 2. everything dc tried, was totally nullified by jones. This fight wasn't even close. Rounds, 1,3,4 and 5 for Jones. 5 was close, but jones is the one who had dc pinned against the cage. that my friend is called octagon control.

I scored it 2 and 3 for DC. Jones pretty clearly won 1, 4, and 5. And 3 was a very tight round.

Same... I was scoring it 2-2 going into the last but knew the judges most likely had it 3-1 for jones

after the forth tho...Dc really needed to be convinving to be given the fifth..

I had DC winning 50-42. Quite easily. I don't know what the judges were watching. I'm guessing they were paid off.

DC clearly won round 2 but he won that round so convincingly that I'm giving him a 10-4 round. Because of that, Jones lost.

How does this happen every fight?

No

DC won round 2

I had

1, 4, 5 - JJ
2, 3 - DC

3 was iffy

Round 1, 2 and 3 for DC. Even 5th round was close. I thought DC edged the 3rd when Jones tried to pull guard and messed up and DC hit him a couple of times.

Under Pride rules, clear win for Jones with how he dominated in the 4th but under unified rules, i had it for Cormier, barely.

No,I am a DC fan and I hate Jones but Jones won this fight.

The 2nd was a sure Cormier round and the first and third were close competitive rounds. I gave Cormier 2 rounds

Wow, just another Bro's Pick thread!

lol just stop, everyone in dcs camp, including dc himself knew he was down going into the 5th, and after the fight he knew he had lost...

Last edited:
Well no. I admit that while I watch fights, I watch and enjoy them. I don't sit there and score them. But anyone saying that Cormier won is delusional. And I don't like Jones. I respect his skill, but I don't like him.

Round 1, 2 and 3 for DC. Even 5th round was close. I thought DC edged the 3rd when Jones tried to pull guard and messed up and DC hit him a couple of times.

Under Pride rules, clear win for Jones with how he dominated in the 4th but under unified rules, i had it for Cormier, barely.

Absolutely not. Jones clearly won 4 rounds.

Wow!, some of you guys really prove the sherdog belt system doesn't reflect actual intelligence or fight knowledge. There is no way that DC could have won that fight Jones even rag dolled him a couple times just for shits n giggles. Seems that Jones is 100% the man.

Scored 2 and 3 for Cormier, but 3 was close enough that I found it feasible that the judges gave it to Jones.

JJ won the fight! Like it or not, deal with it!

I scored it 2 and 3 for DC. Jones pretty clearly won 1, 4, and 5. And 3 was a very tight round.

This is what I saw. DC clearly took round 2, but 3 was close and I gave it to Cormier.

Back