Anyone else had DC winning 3 rounds to 2?

The UFC won 50-45 against people's wallets

Cowboy managed to do just enough to make his fight entertaining. But given the names ont he card and how the fights went down, this was one of the biggest let-downs in recent years. And I am a Jones fan and this win was big for him. I can't even imagine what DC fans feel like. Anybody feel they got their money's worth?

All you've done is produce emotionally charged rhetoric against something that doesn't even matter since notwithstanding the competence of judges, DC conceded defeat squarely.

Stop squealing. Your boy got tooled.

CF5o2j7.gif

damn I didn't notice Jon shut him down like that.

I scored it Diaz 1,2 and 5

I had it 2 rounds each going in to the 5th, Jones 1st n 4th clearly... and DC 2 clearly with 3 on a slight edge with the late ground n pound.

5 was all Jones.

I don't see how 1 could have gone to DC in any dimension.

Damn right i scored it for DC, first 3 rounds for sure! I had 400 bucks sitting on this fight:icon_cry2 :mad:

round 1, 2 and 3 for dc. Even 5th round was close. I thought dc edged the 3rd when jones tried to pull guard and messed up and dc hit him a couple of times.

Under pride rules, clear win for jones with how he dominated in the 4th but under unified rules, i had it for cormier, barely.

1/10

I can understand if someone gave DC the third. I would disagree, but understand. No way you can give him the first. Sure, he finished that round closing the gap, but in no way won it. Not close.

Just to claim my bias, I was heavily rooting for DC and still couldn't justify 1 in any way. The judges got this one right.

Jones won ,either 49-46,49-47 or 49-48 but he clearly won.It was a solid fight and closer than what some people might be saying.

I had 2 and 3 for DC and can see how someone might give him the first. It was a much closer fight than the scorecards indicate.

Jones got the first round with the takedown. Cormier definitely won second. A generous man could give him third as well. Fourth round was all Jones and nothing happened in fifth so I don't really see why DC in particular should get that round since he is supposed to be the one taking the belt from Jones, not the other way around. Fifth would have been a gift round if given to DC.

I don't like Jones and I desperately want to see him lose, but this one was 4-1 in rounds to Jones. A generous man goes 3-2 in rounds to Jones.

Anyone that gave DC round 1 does not know what the hell they are watching or scoring.

I agree, but unfortunately this includes two of the ringside judges who gave DC the 1st.

I thought the 1st round was 10-10.

Back