Anyone else had DC winning 3 rounds to 2?

Fiestar

Sean McCorkle
@purple
Reaction score
Round 1, 2 and 3 for DC. Even 5th round was close. I thought DC edged the 3rd when Jones tried to pull guard and messed up and DC hit him a couple of times.

Under Pride rules, clear win for Jones with how he dominated in the 4th but under unified rules, i had it for Cormier, barely.

I had DC winning 1, 2, and 3.

Round 1, 2 and 3 for DC. Even 5th round was close. I thought DC edged the 3rd when Jones tried to pull guard and messed up and DC hit him a couple of times.

Under Pride rules, clear win for Jones with how a dominated in the 4th but under unified rules, i had it for Cormier.

I had DC winning rounds 1 and 2 clearly, 3 wasn't clear but I think Jones had it.

Anyone that gave DC round 1 does not know what the hell they are watching or scoring.

No. The first round was uneventful but I figured the judges gave it to Jones. I scored round 2 for Cormier based on landing some good shots, pushing the pace, moving forward, etc.. Everything else was pretty cut and dried to Jones, I thought. I certainly never entertained the idea that Cormier was ahead on the scorecards.

DC only won round 2.

Not even DC had DC winning.

Love watching people squeal and grasp for straws.

No. Jones won that fight unequivocally. I would have liked to see him throttled but no. He won and the guy is an incredible fighter.

I scored it 2 and 3 for DC. Jones pretty clearly won 1, 4, and 5. And 3 was a very tight round.

Under Pride rules, clear win for Jones with how he dominated in the 4th but under unified rules, i had it for Cormier, barely.

Mom said you've been grasping at straws for long enough. It's past your bed time.

The judges are wrong 100% of the time even if they get it right, so wtf difference does it make trying to justify what they came up with.

Trying to make sense of judges scorecards is like trying to shove a rusty srewdriver up your dickhole while simultaneously fucking a dead rac****.

I thought DC won 1 round...I can't remember if it was the 1st or 2nd...but I remember thinking he definitely lost 3-5

The judges are wrong 100% of the time even if they get it right, so wtf difference does it make trying to justify what they came up with.

Trying to make sense of judges scorecards is like trying to shove a rusty srewdriver up your dickhole while simultaneously fucking a dead rac****.

All you've done is produce emotionally charged rhetoric against something that doesn't even matter since notwithstanding the competence of judges, DC conceded defeat squarely.

Stop squealing. Your boy got tooled.

CF5o2j7.gif

Cormier won round 2...you can argue about round 3 but still, Jones won the fight. In a boring way, yes, but it's still a win.

Weak weak weak he won round 2 only he was out struck in the 1 st round 2 -1. 3rd he came on strong and then got beaten pretty badly in the end of the round which let Jones steal it. 4 and 5 he just looked beaten. Those are the facts and it isn't debatable the Judges were pretty good tonight and they have spoken.

Damn dude. U need help.

Rounds 1,2,&3 were all razor close.

I could see anyone judging all 3 rounds for Jones or DC.

This was a squeaky win for Jones but definitely a win. I don't think DC did nearly enough to come close to winning. Neither of them rocked the other in striking. JBJ took the fight with the takedowns. Striking was pretty even or uneventful and they clinched a lot and hung out in those clinches for a good while taking in some air. But the scoring now is irrelevant. Bones won, DC doesn't remotely dispute that and that's that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back