Anyone else cringed at Jacare's kimura?

Pychu666

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I thought Herman's shoulder was gonna break any second. Kinda like Mir vs Nog. Good thing he tapped ;]

YES !!!!! That kimura looked devastating. I was having Mir/Nog 2 flashbacks!

20130112_jrc_ax3_162.0_standard_709.0.jpg

I honestly thought it broke. Ed has a great ground game in his own right, goes to show you how superb Jacare is.

Jacare vs Palhares anyone? Even that it makes no sense in the division, you know 80% of Joe Silva's matchmaking doesn't make sense anyways.

Thought it was a great submission, very smooth! Took Herman a little while to tap. It seemed that in the beginning the arm of Herman was not pointed entirely in the right direction, as soon as it was he tapped. I could be wrong though ^^

I honestly thought it broke. Ed has a great ground game in his own right, goes to show you how superb Jacare is.

Jacare vs Palhares anyone? Even that it makes no sense in the division, you know 80% of Joe Silva's matchmaking doesn't make sense anyways.

Most superb was that he was basically in position for the kimura as soon as the takedown was complete.

Yes. But at least he could tap and save his arm. What could Nate do about his leg, fall down and quit like a wuss ?
Rather be in Ed Herman's body than Nate's last night, or even today :D. hahaha

What about Jacare v Maia? Perhaps neither would be willing to go to the ground with the other.

He submitted Marcelo Garcia with the same move (different position). His kimura is absolutely elite

He submitted Marcelo Garcia with the same move (different position). His kimura is absolutely elite
2005 ADCC

Kimura from guard... a move you learn in your first day of jiujitsu

Herman's should have tapped WAY earlier than he did... His shoulder actually popped.

The kind of bjj master vs bjj master almost always end up being a stand up battle. And I think that Jacare is significantly better in that department that Palhares.

Jacare vs Lombard makes more sense. But it would waste one of them as they are both the two tests left for AS.

Jacare vs Palhares anyone?
Even that it makes no sense in the division, you know 80% of Joe Silva's matchmaking doesn't make sense anyways.

omg, I agree with iLesnar :eek:

Back