vBookie Fantasy Football League v3

That 2nd paragraph is crazy, taking shots at me, and apparently you got to scramble to fill in 1 player in week 6. Huh. <lol>
@Krixes

I asked ai to take your draft synopsis and make it more mean lmao

Krixes’ Draft Catastrophe: A Total Trainwreck

In a fantasy draft for the ages, Krixes has managed to completely screw things up, earning a pathetic draft grade of D. With a projected record of 3-11-0 and a pitiful 2105.39 points, they're clearly on a one-way ticket to the bottom of the standings. Despite having the 12th pick out of 16, Krixes couldn’t capitalize on it. Their draft was a disaster from start to finish—picking Rhamondre Stevenson at 44 was an epic fail, way off his ADP of 64, even though they somewhat salvaged it with Ja'Lynn Polk at pick 149, slightly better than his ADP of 131.

To top it off, Krixes has a major scheduling headache with only one player on bye week 6, setting them up for even more disaster. They’re not just the worst team in the league; they’re a joke. Maybe some miraculous waiver wire luck could save them, but it’s hard to see how. For now, Krixes is a guaranteed laughingstock and a perfect example of fantasy football failure.

<lol> [<dunn]

@Krixes

I asked ai to take your draft synopsis and make it more mean lmao

Krixes’ Draft Catastrophe: A Total Trainwreck

In a fantasy draft for the ages, Krixes has managed to completely screw things up, earning a pathetic draft grade of D. With a projected record of 3-11-0 and a pitiful 2105.39 points, they're clearly on a one-way ticket to the bottom of the standings. Despite having the 12th pick out of 16, Krixes couldn’t capitalize on it. Their draft was a disaster from start to finish—picking Rhamondre Stevenson at 44 was an epic fail, way off his ADP of 64, even though they somewhat salvaged it with Ja'Lynn Polk at pick 149, slightly better than his ADP of 131.

To top it off, Krixes has a major scheduling headache with only one player on bye week 6, setting them up for even more disaster. They’re not just the worst team in the league; they’re a joke. Maybe some miraculous waiver wire luck could save them, but it’s hard to see how. For now, Krixes is a guaranteed laughingstock and a perfect example of fantasy football failure.

<lol> [<dunn]
<DCWhoa>

@helax
@Dude Incredible
@Zebra Cheeks
@PHATV
@TeTe
@Krixes
@KDR by RNC
@James Clardy
@BoomBoxVader06
@Frank23
@Jonathan Utah
@legendtony
@Dillydilly
@Mikeydontgiva
@Substance Abuse
@emog2

Anyone interested in a last second auctioneer league? Maybe we do a 10-12 man auctioneer type thing? Interest?
well as i've never done an auction before.. i'm in.

i also had an idea for an iron man league. (positions negotiable) 1 qb 2wr 2rb 1te 1flex, no d, no k, no bench. no waiver time. might have to wait for next year tho

well as i've never done an auction before.. i'm in.

i also had an idea for an iron man league. (positions negotiable) 1 qb 2wr 2rb 1te 1flex, no d, no k, no bench. no waiver time. might have to wait for next year tho
What’s an iron man league, just like survival mode lol?

How did I miss all those posts lmao going back and reading grades now

Back