Anyone else annoyed of Conor vs Gaethje?

He was fucking kidding around about Diego. Give me a break. Conor Beat the shit out of Jose, and then immediately called out RDA who was a killer as the lightweight champion a couple of years ago. Get a clue.

he ran from aldo. conor knows that was a lucky punch and would never pull anything off like that again. conor is a better striker than rda so it wasnt as much of a risk to fight him as it would of to rematch aldo.

I’ll tell you what I’m “annoyed of.”

Big John McCarthy taking advantage of Gaethje, #metoo style. Fighters know they can’t say “No” when a ref puts his hand down their shorts, because after all, he’s the ref. All they can do is make a fist and say, “Ohhhhh.”

the damning evidence:
upload_2020-2-29_16-52-18.jpeg

I’m struggling to imagine what kind of MMA fan is bummed out by this fight. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

If Khabibs fighting Tony I have no problem. Let Gaethje give Conor another L.

Yea but lost to Khabib. Couldnt do it when it counted.

He won 2 belts in 2 weight classes... He's come through plenty of times..

He won 2 belts in 2 weight classes... He's come through plenty of times..

Other wanted to but werent allowed. And where is all his defenses at? Im not saying he's bad, but he's not going to be remember as one of the greatest skill wise.

Other wanted to but werent allowed. And where is all his defenses at? Im not saying he's bad, but he's not going to be remember as one of the greatest skill wise.

He is one of the greats. Accomplishments and impact..

He is one of the greats. Accomplishments and impact..

Impact. As for accomplishments he's a former flyweight and lightweight champ with zero title defenses. And according too many, those weight classes mean nothing.

Impact. As for accomplishments he's a former flyweight and lightweight champ with zero title defenses. And according too many, those weight classes mean nothing.

Title defenses are a tad bit overrated in determining a legacy. How many title defenses does Dan Henderson have?

Stupidass cock sucker logic. Why not bring in a K1 striker just so we can see Israel lose? Don't you get it? There are plenty of "better wrestlers" than Khabib but they can't make it to the big leagues much less a title shot because that's all they got. It's whoever wins fights at the top that deserve title shots. Lol at getting title shots just due to being a bad match up for the champ. Unless you're McGregor or sell you don't get free title shots. And you calling for it is disgusting and should be banned.

Title defenses are a tad bit overrated in determining a legacy. How many title defenses does Dan Henderson have?

Im not a big fan of Hendo, but I see what you mean. But I feel if Conor retired tonight years from now his reign wont be seen as the greatest.

Back