Anyone else annoyed of Conor vs Gaethje?

That makes total sense.
Yeah I’m surprised it’s not talked about more, if Tony wins he gets an immediate title shot and if Khabib wins he will be out for a while and Conor could fight a contender like Gaethje to earn a title shot when Khabib returns.

justin will make it 2 of 4. there a is a reason conor didnt fight jorge or justin on jan 16th.

So if the fight gets signed this is just another fighter the Conor experts claim he was scared to fight. Another opponent he is more than willing to give the Red Panty Night To..

I like Conor but will be rooting for Gaethje. It's a good fight.

To become champ, you have to beat everyone that they put in front of you. There is no, "But my style is better against the champ, and his style is better against mine, whaaa!" BS.

So if the fight gets signed this is just another fighter the Conor experts claim he was scared to fight. Another opponent he is more than willing to give the Red Panty Night To..

there a reason he said he wanted deigo sanshez fight and didht fight justin on jan 18th.

there a reason he said he wanted deigo sanshez fight and didht fight justin on jan 18th.

He was fucking kidding around about Diego. Give me a break. Conor Beat the shit out of Jose, and then immediately called out RDA who was a killer as the lightweight champion a couple of years ago. Get a clue.

If Khabib gets by Tony, Gaethje is the opponent I'd like to see.

Not at all. It's going to be a great fight.

Plus, why sit Justin on the sidelines for the whole 2020 so he could be wrestle raped by Khabib in 2021?

Many on this site knock Jon Jones for not moving up to fight HW. Some say he can't be considered GOAT without doing that. How come very few say Khabib needs to move to WW to be GOAT? Why do Usman or Covington need to drop down to fight him. Why can't Khabib move up? To soon in his career maybe? :confused:

Because Khabib is not even big for a LW. The reason why people (mostly Conor fans) are screaming for Khabib to move up is simply because his wrestling is too good, and they can't see their favorite fighters beating him.

(credits to @TheChosenOne for the spreadsheet)
Khabib-stats.jpg

Ali has said many times that he wants Gaethje and Khabib to fight (even before Ferguson vs Khabib was announced)

Conor vs Gaethje is their (Justin & Ali)'s second preference. They pull this argument only when Conor expects an immediate TS
lols. khabib would duck kevin lee. talk is cheap. khabib want fw strikers like conmeg and poirer.

lols. khabib would duck kevin lee. talk is cheap. khabib want fw strikers like conmeg and poirer.

Lol that's why he's been denying Conor rematch for Tony and wants Gaethje next

Back