Anyone else annoyed at Ronda for not switching coaches?

DaffodilMcWoozy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Edmond is obviously not the best mma coach. If she really wants to get that title back you'd think she'd go to an actual, decent mma trainer like matt hume for example. She stubborn asphuck. If she wants to put her life back together that's the first thing she should be thinking on changing. Im not much of a ronda fan, but i am a common sense fan

Nooooo. She needs to stay with him. How else are we gonna get delusional quotes from Edmond?

Not annoyed per se, just more like

giphy.gif

It's like an oncoming train wreck that you just can't look away from

Edmond is obviously not the best mma coach. If she really wants to get that title back you'd think she'd go to an actual, decent mma trainer like matt hume for example. She stubborn asphuck. If she wants to put her life back together that's the first thing she should be thinking on changing
Coaching isn't simply about teaching you throws, kicks, and punches.

It's pretty obvious RR has an intimate relationship w/ Edmond...clearly, Edmond's doing something right if RR went 12-0, prior to getting beat by HH.

Besides, Freddie Roach couldn't prep RR for the caliber of boxing of HH.

If she gets lit up on the feet like before, I'll say that her loyalty is admirable but join the chorus of "switch camps!"

I'm not invested in her success so I couldn't give a hootenanny

It's pretty obvious RR has an intimate relationship w/ Edmond...clearly, Edmond's doing something right if RR went 12-0, prior to getting beat by HH.

Have you really seen any good boxing technique from Ronda? Even her fight against Bethe was simply hay makers like brawlers throw

No I hope she doesn't switch coaches or change anything so we can see her get KTFO again

That's because Ronda Pig literally is as dumb as she looks.

As soon as a fighter loses everyone blames the coaches

Probably the least annoying thing about her currently

Nope I am glad Ronda and Edumund are still together. They absolutely deserve each other.

Have you really seen any good boxing technique from Ronda? Even her fight against Bethe was simply hay makers like brawlers throw
What percentage of MMA fighters actually utilize "good boxing technique"?

For one, you can't fully utilize "good boxing technique" in an MMA fight, as you'll be taken down or kneed to the dome constantly...

Not sure why you're asking this, as I've never implied she has "good boxing technique". Quite the opposite, even for MMA standards.

I would say any kind of connection they have is out weighed by her utter lack of ability to do anything other than what she was doing since her very first fight. She had no plan B at all. That's on her coach to teach her well rounded abilities not just be a yes man and collect a nice pay check based on things she learned in judo class 10 years ago.

I was ready to give her the benefit of the doubt and feel a bit bad for her until she decided to stay with Edmond.

Ronda is done with the 'fool me once' part of her career, now here comes the 'fool me twice' part.

You can blame it on Edmond, but I blame it on her crippling lack of self awareness. I mean, come on, she still thinks most people couldn't see her pull Holm's arm into the 'punch' at weigh-ins.

it would be kind of a dick move to leave because you lost one fight honestly

if she starts racking up losses then it would make sense

Back