Anyone else annoyed at Ronda for not switching coaches?

What percentage of MMA fighters actually utilize "good boxing technique"?

For one, you can't fully utilize "good boxing technique" in an MMA fight, as you'll be taken down or kneed to the dome constantly...

Not sure why you're asking this, as I've never implied she has "good boxing technique". Quite the opposite, even for MMA standards.

Holly utilized good boxing technique and destroyed Ronda.

it would be kind of a dick move to leave because you lost one fight honestly

if she starts racking up losses then it would make sense

That wasn't one loss we saw. That was an exhibition of everything Ronda knows about MMA. It was an exhibition of her 'Plan B'. It was an exhibition of her anemic takedown abilities and her low-tier striking.

It was hundreds of small losses. Almost every second was an embarrassment. That loss counts for at least 2-3 regular losses.

Honestly I have lost all hope with that woman.
I'm really happy I never was a huge fan of her.
Even though she have the finish ability that so many women lacks.

Edmond is obviously not the best mma coach. If she really wants to get that title back you'd think she'd go to an actual, decent mma trainer like matt hume for example. She stubborn asphuck. If she wants to put her life back together that's the first thing she should be thinking on changing. Im not much of a ronda fan, but i am a common sense fan

No, I never even heard anybody think about her switching coaches.

Somebody should suggest this to her mom so she can tell Edmund to leave Ronda alone.

i am not. i am hoping she doesn't change a thing about her training!
lol

Nah, I'm actually glad she hasn't, because I've always sincerely disliked her.

I thought that after she said she was going to keep Edmond everyone has been waiting for the rematch like this:

4eOc2h.gif

Edmond is obviously not the best mma coach. If she really wants to get that title back you'd think she'd go to an actual, decent mma trainer like matt hume for example. She stubborn asphuck. If she wants to put her life back together that's the first thing she should be thinking on changing. Im not much of a ronda fan, but i am a common sense fan

Yes and I'm a big fan. Still might happen though if ET gets put away.

Not really. She doesn't have many fights left. Even if she beats Holm, she'll probably retire soon due to her bad knees and increasing reliance on extreme weight cutting. She doesn't have the time left to start all over with a new camp and evolve into something that she isn't right now. What she needs to do is work hard, dedicate herself to the fight with no distractions, get into her 2012 Strikeforce shape (not the shitty, saggy shape she was in at UFC 193), concentrate exclusively on a plan to get Holm to the ground and execute an armbar, do it, and then retire. It doesn't matter if Edmond is there or not.

Still think Dolce was a bigger factor in that loss. She was gassed pretty early after 1-2 shots from Holly.

Coaching isn't simply about teaching you throws, kicks, and punches.

It's pretty obvious RR has an intimate relationship w/ Edmond...clearly, Edmond's doing something right if RR went 12-0, prior to getting beat by HH.

Besides, Freddie Roach couldn't prep RR for the caliber of boxing of HH.
Well, Ronda has been training judo at a high level since she was a pre-teen and most (if not all) of her first 12 opponents were in their 20s by the time they decided they want to be fighters.

Thing is, even if she switches, she's a good couple of years away from developing the skills to beat Holly.

I am not.
I don't like him personally, but you guys are getting too stupid.
She won everything until now. WITH HIM.
Claiming he is all bad and nothing good is as asinine as those claiming McGregor needed to move camps if he had any hope to make it in to top 5 in FW division... and look at him now...

I'M ANNOYED THAT SHE'S BEING PUSHED ON THE WORLD AGAIN.

I'm annoyed no one calls her out on her behaviors.

I'm annoyed I even responded.

Not like she is training right now anyway....see the size of her?

It's whatever. I'm just about done giving her my attention.

That would mean I care about RR and what she does, but I don't, so nope

Back