Anybody still disgusted at Khabib spitting on Conor

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
k6e9dI6_UrnE1RzE75ZuCVdBl7JSmdgH0A6bPUBCvmFTrrSZlddqMOTrvcENSJb_HxERnVMtFoFkbThH8zKf2ofeHH1bRJ-YI-XQpx-mUNjEsaVrxnF2jAW_-DmAFPyIvr9w

Whatever happened to "this is respect sport". I dont think any other fighter has done something as disgusting as this.

2020 and this bum is still trolling lol.

<36>

16months after the fight........ and you'd think it was 16minutes after the fight.

FFS.

How many years is this kind of silly stuff gonna go on? 16?

He didnt spit at him but Conor cant be expecting respect after all the disrespect he showed leading up to the fight.

If anyone deserves to be spat on, it's the dolly throwing, old man hitting, religion, wife and dad insulting prick, who didn't even have the balls to fight a contender or even cut weight to get a rematch that he never deserved in the first place.

Last edited:
Lol, in my area if we get spat on, Arabs do this a lot, especially Muslims, we just straight out say, "Dayum, you must've just sucked off your bros you lil bitch". This usually gets them to either attempt to stand and bang or they attempt to walk away thinking they are all tough and we just beat the shit out of them. Arabs can't fight 1v1, so we keep it to 1v2 or 1v3 depending how we feel.

16months after the fight........ and you'd think it was 16minutes after the fight.

FFS.

How many years is this kind of silly stuff gonna go on? 16?
Need more 16s in the post man.

He should have swallowed, eh? But which fighter I'm I talking about though? That is the question.

He doesn't spit at all lmao

His head is to the side

Back