Anybody still disgusted at Khabib spitting on Conor

Lol, in my area if we get spat on, Arabs do this a lot, especially Muslims, we just straight out say, "Dayum, you must've just sucked off your bros you lil bitch". This usually gets them to either attempt to stand and bang or they attempt to walk away thinking they are all tough and we just beat the shit out of them. Arabs can't fight 1v1, so we keep it to 1v2 or 1v3 depending how we feel.

@Ackmed

Some of the garbage he believes in disgusts me but this is just funny.

k6e9dI6_UrnE1RzE75ZuCVdBl7JSmdgH0A6bPUBCvmFTrrSZlddqMOTrvcENSJb_HxERnVMtFoFkbThH8zKf2ofeHH1bRJ-YI-XQpx-mUNjEsaVrxnF2jAW_-DmAFPyIvr9w

Whatever happened to "this is respect sport". I dont think any other fighter has done something as disgusting as this.
cos he didnt , Khabib was being rather exuberant in his abuse towards your strangled irishman

Yet khabib haz foughten an grand total of once since then lmfao
and....so has Conor. One time.

And if you remember, Khabib was suspended (rightly or wrongly) for 9months from Oct 6th 2018 so that took him to (earliest available to fight) July 6th 2019 and ....he fought soon after that in early Sept 2019. (v Poirier)
So : 2months of his suspension ending he fought.

Your Lord God McGregor got a 6mth suspension so was eligible to fight April 6th 2019 and.........failed to fight til Jan 18th 2020.
That's 9.5months later after his suspension ended.

So who is the one who was sitting on his ass for 9.5mths, uninjured, whilst eligible to fight? McG !

k6e9dI6_UrnE1RzE75ZuCVdBl7JSmdgH0A6bPUBCvmFTrrSZlddqMOTrvcENSJb_HxERnVMtFoFkbThH8zKf2ofeHH1bRJ-YI-XQpx-mUNjEsaVrxnF2jAW_-DmAFPyIvr9w

Whatever happened to "this is respect sport". I dont think any other fighter has done something as disgusting as this.
and further more , you would have heard about it a lot more, like when Bisping spat on the other corner , its only dumbararses on MMA forums who sook cos their boy got choked that bring it up...

I've always said, khabib and crew are fake as fuck. Fake modesty. Fake humility. Fake piety.

It's like saying an American slave owner who worshipped the bible was a good person.

Khabib is a wrestler as a ufc fan I don't respect him anyway

I've always said, khabib and crew are fake as fuck. Fake modesty. Fake humility. Fake piety.

It's like saying an American slave owner who worshipped the bible was a good person.
so youve been talking shit this long then?, look at the fucking video then , islamaphobe

Bisping and Gracie have spit on people, unlike Khabib ya noob.

I’m disgusted he didn’t follow it up with a piss on balloonfoot.

Lol, in my area if we get spat on, Arabs do this a lot, especially Muslims, we just straight out say, "Dayum, you must've just sucked off your bros you lil bitch". This usually gets them to either attempt to stand and bang or they attempt to walk away thinking they are all tough and we just beat the shit out of them. Arabs can't fight 1v1, so we keep it to 1v2 or 1v3 depending how we feel.

you thought you sounded cool typing this out lol

who fucking cares lol
Conor said he'd stomp on Khabib's unconscious head if he knocked him out

well, that didn't happen seeing as he got choked out like a bitch

Back