Drunk Conor getting absolutely slaughtered online for annoying Cristiano Ronaldo in Saudi Arabia lmao!

bjjwar

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Lmfao i think i've never seen any athlete getting more humiliated and roasted then Conor is getting by the whole world <45>

But poor Ronaldo, his face says it all, it must be a nightmare sitting next to Conor spitting alcohol on your face for hours, it looks pretty hilarious though. Cristiano was like wtf is this homeless junkie sitting next to me <Lmaoo>

Last edited:
lol way to make a fuss with nothing. We have no idea if Ronaldo really was annoyed or what. The guy cannot go anywhere on Earth without being recognized. Even in the US or in Canada where football- soccer - isn't all that, he'd have a hard time trying to eat a sandwich under the radar. Him not making eye contact with Conor when he's talking might just be his social way to be. Or, you know, maybe he wasn't making eye contact because... well, you know, Conor was talking to the dude on his left mostly.

Anyhow... Stupid fake journalist stuff.

He's talking to the guy next to Ronaldo in that clip. That's why it looks weird. It's always awkward to be between two people having a conversation on your left and right.

5abca-17035144567074-1920.jpg

Clearly uncomfortable /s

why would u link a dog shit asshole video commentating about the fact when there's actual footage of the incident

I'm dumbfounded as to why these commentating youtube channels are so popular, not a chance in hell I'm listening to some asshole commentating what I either can read or watch on my own

I dont get the problem here...hes talking to the guy beside Rinaldo...its rude to speak across someone but hes not even talking to Ronaldo lol

Conor haters grasping at straws here.

The fact is he's sitting next to Ronaldo, comparing watches, talking over him, etc., which is something no other MMA fighter has ever had enough fame to be able to do, lol. And here you guys are obsessing with him just like all the other casuals who watch his every move.

It's like having a bad game at QB in the NFL. You're still a QB in the NFL (for now). You get some bad publicity, you're still public.

After having watched the clip in question, it's overblown. A screenshot paints a different picture than a video. People make this a 10 when it's really a 3.

And he still has fans? Maybe they’ll figure it out and jump off that bus in 2024.

He’s an embarrassment to all.

Meh I jumped off the Conor bandwagon a while ago but this whole thread and video is just bullshit. A few pics taken out of context to rile up the haters.

that's a pretty funny pairing. total clash of styles, oil and water.

Back