Drunk Conor getting absolutely slaughtered online for annoying Cristiano Ronaldo in Saudi Arabia lmao!

that's pretty much wrong on every level about Ronaldo.

Dude is perpetually bitchfacing everyone in his vicinity besides his family and children. Just because he donates a portion of his vast fortune to good causes doesn't mean the thousands of examples of him throwing fits aren't real, and his constant public denial of any potential flaw in himself is preposterous.

According to the statistics, those ⌚ worth more than Nate's bum life.

Dude is perpetually bitchfacing everyone in his vicinity besides his family and children. Just because he donates a portion of his vast fortune to good causes doesn't mean the thousands of examples of him throwing fits aren't real, and his constant public denial of any potential flaw in himself is preposterous.
that's a very limited opinion of Ronaldo, and very surfacy. I follow football, and over the years, my opinion of Ronaldo that I formed is quite different. He is an ego-centric personality, perfectionist, attracted to shine and materialism; however, his personal relationships speak of a quite good human. Pretty much every footballer, coach, media personality that gets to know him and works close, speaks highly of his willingness to help, openness, "being one" within the collective mentality, not placing himself on the pedestal within the team dynamics etc. So I can see how his public image can have 2 conflicting views.

So really it all depends on the prism of your observation.

that's a very limited opinion of Ronaldo, and very surfacy. I follow football, and over the years, my opinion of Ronaldo that I formed is quite different. He is an ego-centric personality, perfectionist, attracted to shine and materialism; however, his personal relationships speak of a quite good human. Pretty much every footballer, coach, media personality that gets to know him and works close, speaks highly of his willingness to help, openness, "being one" within the collective mentality, not placing himself on the pedestal within the team dynamics etc. So I can see how his public image can have 2 conflicting views.

So really it all depends on the prism of your observation.

Dude went on Piers Morgan to publicly air private grievances with his team last year before getting cut, hasn't spoken to the national team coach who benched him for underperforming, and perpetually throws fits when things don't go his way. He may very well be a nice man to the people whom he loves, and certainly he is a world class talent with unreal work ethic and determination, but in the public eye he comes off as selfish and almost delusional about his ability to remain elite when it's inevitable that everyone drops off.

Dude went on Piers Morgan to publicly air private grievances with his team last year before getting cut, hasn't spoken to the national team coach who benched him for underperforming, and perpetually throws fits when things don't go his way. He may very well be a nice man to the people whom he loves, and certainly he is a world class talent with unreal work ethic and determination, but in the public eye he comes off as selfish and almost delusional about his ability to remain elite when it's inevitable that everyone drops off.
Pierce Morgan is his biggest supporter now, just off spending a little bit of time with him, tells you something about Ronaldo. Man U handled that situation horribly, when you consider all things and how he had a sick child etc..; look at how their current coach handling them, he was spot on. And he is back in the national team, and scoring goals and leading Portugal. So, again, all a matter of perception.

He is still ELITE, nothing delusional about that. I did say he was ego-centric, which is normal for an athlete of his statute. That's part of his success formula. Again, public persona and his private persona are quite different avenues, so you are correct as well. If you are one of the most popular human beings on the planet, you will have to have some "distance" built between yourself and the public.

Conor haters grasping at straws here.

The fact is he's sitting next to Ronaldo, comparing watches, talking over him, etc., which is something no other MMA fighter has ever had enough fame to be able to do, lol. And here you guys are obsessing with him just like all the other casuals who watch his every move.

It's like having a bad game at QB in the NFL. You're still a QB in the NFL (for now). You get some bad publicity, you're still public.

I'm no fan of Conor's wolf tickets but it seems like the whole thing has been taken out of context.

There are shots of the two of them looking friendly and chatting taken within minutes of the offending photo, but the mob has already taken that one shot of him talking to the guy on the other side of Ronaldo while Ronaldo has his eyes forward and just run with it. Even zooming out on an uncropped version would show the truth, but that's not how memes work.

The picture now has a life of its own and will be a meme template for years to come.

What is shoop can never die.

I'm no fan of Conor's wolf tickets but it seems like the whole thing has been taken out of context.

There are shots of the two of them looking friendly and chatting taken within minutes of the offending photo, but the mob has already taken that one shot of him talking to the guy on the other side of Ronaldo while Ronaldo has his eyes forward and just run with it. Even zooming out on an uncropped version would show the truth, but that's not how memes work.

The picture now has a life of its own and will be a meme template for years to come.

What is shoop can never die.

Yes and it's actually hilarious comedy of Ronaldo being in a situation we've all been in where some drunk is talking to someone over your lap and you feel awkward af. We're all human.

I don't know about annoyed because Ronaldo met and hung out with Conor a few times. The only thing cringy is bragging about his material wealth around people who are on another level

Manny's never gonna let Conor use kicks. Only one boxer had the guys (and ego) to step into the octagon against a top level fighter - James Toney.

Fake news from a garbage MMA channel with regurgitated content and screenshot tweets from a bunch nobodies.

I'm surprised Ronaldo hangs with Conor. He's worth about 1B. Dana is the guy who should be worried, all the Saudis have to do is start a professional fighters league and they'll empty out the UFC of stars with 5x the pay or more. Afterall that's who Ronaldo plays for now.

Back