• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anybody spending Christmas alone?

Christmas day I will be. Will be seeing some family tomorrow. It's just a glorified Sunday anyway.

I wish. Nope. I am going to have 15 fucking people at my house, many of whom are stupid. So I have to make sure they don’t accidentally let my cats outside. Because they will if I don’t watch the door constantly.

Hopefully, yes.

Christmas Eve I spend with friends and family.

Christmas day I like to chill solo or possibly with a friend or two. We'll see this year.

Nah, I'll be at my mom's on Christmas day. Christmas Eve I have to work in the evening. Might be at my brother's in the morning for their annual Christmas Family Breakfast.

...Santa will be by for some hot chocolate and cookies.

I'll be spending Xmas day with my partner

close-up-studio-shot-of-palm-side-of-mans-hand-picture-id73448810

Stay strong Sherbros/Shergals. This too shall pass.

Had the option this year to be alone, opted to go out for Chinese Food with my Jewish buddy...Why, the wife opted to keep her regular shift which fell on Monday and Tuesday....I’m not happy about not being with her, but I am happy that I don’t have to do any social bullshit Christmas stuff..

I’ll be next door at the broskis. Just my parents and sister in laws parents and the kids. I can escape whenever I want

if so, why?
I'm working , and I don't have my Kid this year , so I'm making extra money taking holidays posts. I'm seeing a single mom , but she isn't ready for me to meet her family so it made me working an easy decision.

Eve I'll be alone. I'll see my family on xmas day for dinner but skipping my usual xmas eve plans this year.

I'd prefer to be alone but unfortunately this is the one time of the year I can't escape my relatives. It is going to be awful.

I enjoy my family so hell no.

I can’t imagine living with no family you want to be with or close friends.

Don't have my son that day. Deciding if I'm gonna snag an OT shift or not.

Last year I spent christmas mostly alone. Just me and the porcelain bowl. Fucking flu :(

Christmas Day probably, unless my friends invite me over, which they usually do. My family has decided to meet up on Christmas Eve instead because several of us are working the day of Christmas.

Nope, got family in town and will be leasing my life to them until they go.

Back