Anybody just genuinely not gaf?

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What factors influenced you to become this way? Curious.

I give a fuck...not.

Used to but now I gaf. Maybe it’s president pence that has inspired me and my disdain for the new generations love of communism.

I wouldn't say that I don't completely gaf, but I'd reckon people that have totally given up on caring about anything have seen their life goals rendered unattainable or petty and have nothing major to work towards anymore.

There have been times when I get invested in something and get stressed over it and then reach a point where I give up or move on and I can feel the dopamine hit from not caring anymore. I'd imagine these kinda people that have completely given up just wander in their lives with this sort of bliss all the time; I almost envy them tbh

I give a fuck but as I approach 50, I give less fucks about what people think of me.

I learned this lesson looooong ago.

I mean, within reason of course. I'm not gonna go a week without personal hygiene but I realized you can never please everyone, and some people are gonna hate on you no matter what. Might as well live on your own terms.

I learned this lesson looooong ago.

I mean, within reason of course. I'm not gonna go a week without personal hygiene but I realized you can never please everyone, and some people are gonna hate on you no matter what. Might as well live on your own terms.

Sure. I mean if I hurt someone, I feel bad sometimes but otherwise I just want to live my life and not be bothered anymore.

I don't give a fuck. I have a great life. There's about 20 to 25 people in this whole world that I love and care about the rest of the strangers can continue to murder and rape each other at an alarming rate as they do.

I have a theory that most people don't give a fuck but they say they have compassion because it's the right thing to say yet they don't give money to charity and they rarely if ever volunteer at soup kitchens or to help those less fortunate than them yet they'll say they do give a fuck.

I'm just willing to be upfront and admit I don't have compassion for strangers. I just don't give a fuck. Life is good.

I don't give a fuck. I have a great life. There's about 20 to 25 people in this whole world that I love and care about the rest of the strangers can continue to murder and rape each other at an alarming rate as they do.

Lol, interesting outlook, I feel like that sometimes.

I have a theory that most people don't give a fuck but they say they have compassion because it's the right thing to say yet they don't give money to charity and they rarely if ever volunteer at soup kitchens or to help those less fortunate than them yet they'll say they do give a fuck.

I'm just willing to be upfront and admit I don't have compassion for strangers. I just don't give a fuck. Life is good.

Here's where I disagree. True, most people don't do those things it doesn't necessarily mean people aren't capable of compassion or empathy. Most people, while they don't volunteer in soup kitchens, would call 9-11 to save someone's life (bystander effect aside). Now we could be more compassionate in day to day life, sure.

Something's gotta be said about your honesty which one can respect. Lol

I give a fuck, as I age I'm just getting better at not giving a fuck about things that don't matter and/or that I needn't give a fuck about. There's a whole lotta shit that ain't worth being arsed over and the better one's filter, the better their life in my opinion. A lot went into forming this worldview, I wouldn't know where to start. There's a book about it, it's pretty solid

When I was younger I acted like I didn’t gaf but really I did. Now that I’m older I act like I gaf but really I don’t.

Lol, interesting outlook, I feel like that sometimes.

Here's where I disagree. True, most people don't do those things it doesn't necessarily mean people aren't capable of compassion or empathy. Most people, while they don't volunteer in soup kitchens, would call 9-11 to save someone's life (bystander effect aside). Now we could be more compassionate in day to day life, sure.

Something's gotta be said about your honesty which one can respect. Lol

My only argument with your disagreement is that when a person is immediately in the vicinity of someone who needs help they will help them but they won't take time or money to help strangers that aren't directly in front of them.

I don't really care about strangers but will help somebody push a car out of the road or if I see an old frail woman trying to lift a case of water into their car as I walk by I will ask them if they need help but that's because I am there in that present moment. I would never drive to the supermarket with the intention of only going to find strangers to help because I don't give a fuck.

My only argument with your disagreement is that when a person is immediately in the vicinity of someone who needs help they will help them but they won't take time or money to help strangers that aren't directly in front of them.

I don't really care about strangers but will help somebody push a car out of the road or if I see an old frail woman trying to lift a case of water into their car as I walk by I will ask them if they need help but that's because I am there in that present moment. I would never drive to the supermarket with the intention of only going to find strangers to help because I don't give a fuck.

I generally do as well, but I suppose I was a hypocrite in the one instance I didn't help this lady stuck in her car (which was more poor judgment on her part than mere misfortune)

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/facepalm-bs-be-cray.4140696/

Back