Anybody here tried steroids?

of course natural testosterone production peaks during adolescence and decreases in old age. If you want to maintain the same levels at age 40 of course you're not going to be able to do it without chemical intervention. But you also have to be realistic, I mean, how many 50 or 60 year olds are walking around ripped? It depends on your goals at that stage in life. So when you say humans "need to supplement" I ask what do you mean by "need." Unless there is a health problem or anomaly caused by poor lifestyle or disease, I don't agree that we need to do anything. There's plenty of fit older guys walking around looking damn good naturally, it just takes that much more dedication and discipline to training/diet to get it right. Also, of course you're not gonna be as big or strong at that age as you were in your prime years, that's just an expectation that people need to understand. If somebody's trying to be freaky their whole life and it's really that important to them and they understand the risks then maybe drug therapy is the right thing for them, but most people who use are in their 20s.

How do you no there natural? My wifes a Dr. and I've been to numerous CME'S where it's common practice to indorce suppliment of "T" to keep the desired sex drive alive! as well as HGH.
Here again we fall into use and abuse issue, it's a known fact that those people who have a long lasting healthy sexual relationship live longer!

If you stick to a basic Test/Decca stack, take your clomid, drink your water and do your research you most likely see no long term side affects.

I wouldn't stay on for anymore then 8-10 weeks tops at a given time.

You'll most likely get your best gains from your first cycle so use good porducts.

Most people don't get bad gyno unless they really abuse. Even if you can take Nolvadex which clears up most cases of gyno.
AND Besides not all steroids cause gyno.

I'm not real knowledgable on this topic like Dave and The Jake are, but all I know is that I had a few friends that juiced for awhile, and those fuckers attitudes went down the drain. Not only do you lose your ball size, but you could easily lose friends as well.:(

Originally posted by Millertime
I'm not real knowledgable on this topic like Dave and The Jake are, but all I know is that I had a few friends that juiced for awhile, and those fuckers attitudes went down the drain. Not only do you lose your ball size, but you could easily lose friends as well.:(

Yeah, taking anabolic steroids is just a bad thing to do.

Originally posted by Millertime

depends on the drug, the dosage, the cycle strategy. Some steroids make you go aggro if you take a lot, some depress you big time, some cause you to lose libido, etc. The term streoids is such a huge generalization.

You can't take any one side affect and link it to the term steroids inclusively. Each drug has its own side effect. Some better and some worst.

Some of them have no known negative side affects at all. It depends what your on.

and

YOUR BALLS DONT PERMANTLEY STRINK.

Originally posted by Berserk411
YOUR BALLS DONT PERMANTLEY STRINK.

All depends on how long it takes for your body's hormonal levels out doesn't it?

If you're on the things for an extended period you may find that it takes a very, very long time for your levels to revert to normal....

- The Jake

Originally posted by Blown & Injected
How do you no there natural? My wifes a Dr. and I've been to numerous CME'S where it's common practice to indorce suppliment of "T" to keep the desired sex drive alive! as well as HGH.

I don't think common is a fair word for it.

It's used in cases with patients with low libidos generally and from what I know, always a last resort for all the reasons outlined above. There is a far greater risk of complications the older you get. Ask your wife about it.

Your testosterone production reduces over time, after you hit adulthood (18-21 sometime is when it peaks -- not sure exact age) then it goes downhill after that. That's why is sucks to be a guy (best years of your life are gone before you know it). This is a medical certainty.

Mankind plays god and suddenly decides "No" your testosterone doesn't have to drop off just because you grow older and presents anabolic steroids as an option. So now we can suddenly decide what is common what is not... great....

I really don't want to get drawn into an ethical debate but just because supplementation can be done doesn't necessitate that it should be common place.

They say the only certainty in life is that it ends. What is common place is that we grow old and die. Part of that is learning to do so with dignity, not pump yourself full of this shite in order to beat Father Time.

- The Jake

Back