Anybody Has the Video of Cain Doing 50 Reps of Leg Extentions w 300lbs?

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this one

9JOf1nv.gif

it was taken down from youtube and i feel like having a laugh

The trainer took it down, presumably because of how much shit they were getting for it

If you really feel the need to laugh at someone's misery that bad, then look in a mirror, and think about the fact that it's the middle of the night on Christmas Eve/Christmas, and this is the best thing you could think to do with your life

Here, I'll join you

giphy.gif

If Cain sued that trainer, he would lose because Cain was contributory in the matter.

The trainer took it down, presumably because of how much shit they were getting for it

If you really feel the need to laugh at someone's misery that bad, then look in a mirror, and think about the fact that it's the middle of the night on Christmas Eve/Christmas, and this is the best thing you could think to do with your life

Here, I'll join you

giphy.gif

self caused misery the funniest kind

Here, I'll join you

giphy.gif

I know right? How dare he ask for an MMA related video on an MMA forum which is related to a recent piece of MMA news. Let's mock him for posting on Christmas!

It's 'leg extensions' bro.

this one

9JOf1nv.gif

it was taken down from youtube and i feel like having a laugh
I have it. You need to correct you change the title to something halfway coherent before I post it though

Found the 200 lb kettlebell swing vid

I didn't find it funny, just grabbed my lower back and shoulders through it.

Here, I'll join you

giphy.gif

look-fam-its-not-that-deep-1703421.png

:p

Here, I'll join you

giphy.gif
How's shit form and awful training "someone else's misery."

This is a mod? I'm dead

I know right? How dare he ask for an MMA related video on an MMA forum which is related to a recent piece of MMA news. Let's mock him for posting on Christmas!
Yeah what a fucking loser!!! @Vulkkan is posting on SD on Christmas Eve!!

Bwahaha ... what a ... fucking ... wait, oh shit.

Here, I'll join you

giphy.gif
Ho ho hos
With the creme filing
It's all he know know knows
No Christmas spirit
Bah hum bug
gonna have a tug
On his yule log
And hit up sherdog
Make fun of Cain
Laugh at his passion
Cry in my room
Alone in my room

Ho ho hos
With the creme filing
No Christmas spirit
Bah hum bug
gonna have a tug
On his yule log
And hit up sherdog
Make fun of Cain
Laugh at his passion
Cry in my room
Alone in my room
Pain*

Dubs suck. Cut me loose!

Ho ho hos
With the creme filing
No Christmas spirit
Bah hum bug
gonna have a tug
On his yule log
And hit up sherdog
Make fun of Cain
Laugh at his passion
Cry in my room
Alone in my room

image_400x400.jpg

The video was especially cringe worthy because the trainer seems to have some kind of dick measuring contest with the NFL.

Back