Anybody Has the Video of Cain Doing 50 Reps of Leg Extentions w 300lbs?

How ironic is it, that this farce took place before the first JDS fight , where he fought with a knee injury ?

He had two shoulder and knee surgeries around that time. A few people here awhile back claimed Cain was doing those leg extensions with a partial tear in his knee. Can somebody verify this?

All I know is that he has had many surgeries for his knees and shoulders between 2011-2014.

He had two shoulder and knee surgeries around that time. A few people here awhile back claimed Cain was doing those leg extensions with a partial tear in his knee. Can somebody verify this?

All I know is that he has had many surgeries for his knees and shoulders between 2011-2014.

And now it's known that he has either a pulled back or worse a herniated disc that likely had its roots from those ridiculously stupid 203 lbs kettle bell swings.

This was after the injury rumor right?

76510_1320808319197_1800505509_616376_1705592_n.jpg

Does this guy know anything about training athletes? Leg extensions for someone who has knees problems! wtf Trainers are suppose to prevent injuries not cause them.

Found the 200 lb kettlebell swing vid

I didn't find it funny, just grabbed my lower back and shoulders through it.

Wow never seen this. I can't believe a pro could end up with such a horrible trainer. Someone needs to look out for these guys.

Wow never seen this. I can't believe a pro could end up with such a horrible trainer. Someone needs to look out for these guys.
Hush, we don't have enough information to talk about that.

Hush, we don't have enough information to talk about that.
Exactly. We've seen ONE clip. How do we know he even does this exercise at all? If he did do these exercises, how often did he do them? In relation to context of his injuries, how do they play a factor? We simply do not know. We do not have enough information to make an informed statement.

I prefer my personal trainer to not look like he loves fast food

Exactly. We've seen ONE clip. How do we know he even does this exercise at all? If he did do these exercises, how often did he do them? In relation to context of his injuries, how do they play a factor? We simply do not know. We do not have enough information to make an informed statement.

Even if he did do it only once, why would his trainer encourage him to do even that? Why post a video to brag about something your trainee can do when the form is miserable and the weight too heavy? Any decent trainer wouldn't let their trainee do those exercises that way even once, much less brag about it and post it up with pride.

When these videos were posted, Joe Grasso stated that Cain was doing 50 reps and they wanted to get him up to 100 reps by fight time and they would be working on progressing up until the fight came. There were more than two videos, he took a lot of them down because the youtube comments were scathing plus it started to get attention - other trainers of other fighters starting mentioning it in interviews and podcasts, the most notable was RDA's.
@Air Lats was being sarcastic.

Around the time that he was training with Grasso religiously. No correlation there at all apparently.

That one clip was enough to know that trainer has no idea what he's doing.

Back