Anybody get the feeling that Donald has already packed it in?

get that feeling? it couldnt be any more obvious...

Not surprised to see a jobber display jobber behavior.

Donald "Canboi" Cerrone

I feel like he's so motivated for this one.

I think the perception of it being a forgone conclusion, a red panty night before retirement, or the likes of First Take pretty much calling him a can, I think all that stuff has made him focused, driven and determined to shock the world

So he should just give up before the fight?

Cowboy never had a chance. If I you had to pick a guy from the whole UFC roster that was a perfect opponent for Conor it would be Cerrone. Conor cleans his clock in the first round easily.

@LilNicky95 (TS) I thought the same after Masvidal-Diaz pressconference and media interviews, but they went at it in the cage. I hope this here is the same.

They're going to hug and kiss after the fight. Possibly before.

Hoping for the first double ko in the UFC.

He was not cowboy in this confrence but cowcuck.

Saw the conference and was straight up kissing conors ass nonstop. Even turned in to a white knight defending conor from the sexual assault question.

Nothing wrong with respecting your opponent but this was very excessive display of affection and reverence.

I wish cowboy would win and I respect him as a fighter but this press conference was just sad to watch.

Given that Dana has promised that Conor will get a title shot with a win, it's probable that Dana paid Cowboy a shit ton of extra money to stick his chin out and trade punches until Conor wins.

If Dana wasn't a crook and a compulsive liar, and the UFC was actually legitimate, i'd never think this. But with how desperate they all are to have Conor as the champ, I can't image a world where Cerrone doesn't take a dive.

yes you are right, if cowboy stands and trade with him... he will very probably be K.O.ed.
This is why i wrote, if he fights to win, he will, if he fights to have fun (boxing), he will lose.

I really don't get why people think Conor will KO Cowboy. Cowboy has never been KOed in his entire combat sports career fighting much more powerful fighters than Conor. Conor has exactly one KO in his entire UFC career against 145er.

A KO is one of the least likely outcomes.

Cowboy will keep it standing, that way when he loses he can tell himself that he "should have taken him down." Great built in excuse that makes the loss sting less.

I really don't get why people think Conor will KO Cowboy. Cowboy has never been KOed in his entire combat sports career fighting much more powerful fighters than Conor. Conor has exactly one KO in his entire UFC career against 145er.

A KO is one of the least likely outcomes.

I really can't stand it when fans parse the difference between KO and TKO... they're ultimately the same damn thing. Frankly in MMA there are no KO's because there is no 10 count and all fights are stopped by the ref.

I really can't stand it when fans parse the difference between KO and TKO... they're ultimately the same damn thing. Frankly in MMA there are no KO's because there is no 10 count and all fights are stopped by the ref.

There are plenty of fighters that have been unconscious for minutes after getting hit. If you think there are no KO's in MMA you are an idiot plane and simple.

Refs in boxing stop fights when people get knocked out without even starting a count all the damn time.

Cowboy bros it up with everyone he fights.

2 exceptions: Jury
SlGqgt1.gif

And Hernandez
tumblr_plucz8iZga1r7vh24o1_540.gif
You just proved my point guy.

He WON those fights ya goof.

@LilNicky95 (TS) I thought the same after Masvidal-Diaz pressconference and media interviews, but they went at it in the cage. I hope this here is the same.
But Mas and Diaz are a different breed than Cerrone.

Mas and Diaz would(and have) fought in the streets for just pride mang.

Cerrone is a suspect “Cowboy” as he grew up in the suburbs of Denver.

Last edited:
Watching the pre-fight stuff and Cerrone just seems like he is already conceded defeat.

Saying things like “it’s an honor” to share the cage with McG and coming to Conor’s defense when a reporter asked about legal issues.

Seems odd....

ykg.gif
God, please let Cowboy win. I don't ask you for much.

Back