Anybody get the feeling that Donald has already packed it in?

I'm honestly not defending Cerrone but he is really like this all the time, 85% of the time he is very over-friendly with opponents, he only mean mugs when there is real bad blood

Watching the pre-fight stuff and Cerrone just seems like he is already conceded defeat.

Saying things like “it’s an honor” to share the cage with McG and coming to Conor’s defense when a reporter asked about legal issues.

Seems odd....

ykg.gif
Packing it in=taking a dive

I don't think he's packed it in, but I do think he knows Conor is the more skilled striker and he's gonna just let it all hang out and swing for a home run.

Cerrone seems to do a lot better when he and his opponent are really friendly. So it's probably a good sign to be honest.

Yeah and we all saw how that turned out with his good buddy gaetje

Last edited:
Im feeling much better about cerrone now. Him and conor are buddies and in his mind, he really does think he can beat him. If he sees this as fun, he should be fine. Usually when I know he is going to lose is when he wins big. Cerrone catches him with a right head kick on a break, takes the back and....you know the rest.

Im feeling much better about cerrone now. Him and conor are buddies and in his mind, he really does think he can beat him. If he sees this as fun, he should be fine. Usually when I know he is going to lose is when he wins big. Cerrone catches him with a right head kick on a break, takes the back and....you know the rest.
Yes so Conor has losses to guys like Aldo, Denis Siver, Eddie Alvarez and Dustin Poirer.

He thought and said he was gonna win easily against those guys and....well wait? WTF was your point again?

I mean he knocked his roommate/former roommate? Melvin Guillard out with a savage headkick/running punch combo. So he can put business and friendship aside.

Khabib was actually right about Cerrone.
Cerrone was hugging Conors balls during the whole presser.

Cowboy is a company man. Dana telling him to take the L for the UFC.

conor mcgregor via omoplata?

He packed his pie ton jacket

Cowboy says he fights better when there's no animosity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back