Anybody get the feeling that Donald has already packed it in?

LilNicky95

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Watching the pre-fight stuff and Cerrone just seems like he is already conceded defeat.

Saying things like “it’s an honor” to share the cage with McG and coming to Conor’s defense when a reporter asked about legal issues.

Seems odd....

ykg.gif

It's almost like he knows he is fighting against a dangerous opponent who is a horrible stylistic match up for him. Crazy man.

Not to mention that guy gifted him the biggest payday of his career.

Cerrone got 100 20% off online order coupons at reebok.com to fold in the 1st from Dana.

Bum life changed.

Lol same ole Cowboy to me.

but I’m not one of those closet psychologist who can tell what a fighter is about by his body language

who’s the one acting completely different now? Who’s the one who hasn’t been active? Who’s the one with zero real WW fights

Cowboy is like this with every opponent that doesn't talk shit. That doesn't mean he won't bring it, though. The guy comes to win but he prefers to put on a show so hopefully we see both.

I honestly like that they are both cool with each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cowboy does better against people he can hug

No. Seems all normal behavior for Cowboy.

I can see alot of hugging and thumbs up being given to each other in appreciation during the fight.

Cowboy is in his comfort zone, he has successfully avoided putting any pressure on himself. Conor is the one who has to put Cowboy away within 2 rounds, the same way Gaethje, Tony, and Masvidal all did.

Conor does tend to rise to the occasion, but if he's not on his A game, this can turn bad quick.

Cowboy is in his comfort zone, he has successfully avoided putting any pressure on himself. Conor is the one who has to put Cowboy away within 2 rounds, the same way Gaethje, Tony, and Masvidal all did.

Conor does tend to rise to the occasion, but if he's not on his A game, this can turn bad quick.
Cowboy needs to come in like he did vs Aaron Hernandez and fight aggressively but smart.

Maybe Conor wrote him a check?
Nah Im guessing it’s just the side effects of the “red panty night” pay for Cowboy.
Whatever it is , the suck up attitude from Cowboy disgusted me . I can understand being respectful and all that but he was going way past that imo, sucking up and defending Conor non stop

Back