Anybody ever used an unorthodox spot to strike?

ironkhan57

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So aparently my former cousin-in-law (he was suppose to marry my cuz but ended the shit for some reason). So i was talking to him, because hes built like a heavyweight mma fighter and asked him if he does mma, so he said yeah and won medals in pakistan (again i don't know if this shit is legit). But anyways thats not the point.

Has anyone ever hit someone in an unorthodox spot in the head or whatever? Because he said he would punch in between your eyebrows to make you lose sight for about 1 min or something. Anybody ever used a strategy like that? Or similar?

I know it kind of sounds like something from the sherlock holmes movie. But its not.

interesting, don't think i've heard of anyone losing sight immediately from getting punched on/around the forehead...but crazy stuff happens. aiming for that area seems like bad idea since the skull is strong there, maybe he had tough hands?

maybe the medals he got were for wrestling? besides the point though...

I sparred with a guy that when he saw you covering up he'd intentionally aim his punches at your shoulders.

interesting, don't think i've heard of anyone losing sight immediately from getting punched on/around the forehead...but crazy stuff happens. aiming for that area seems like bad idea since the skull is strong there, maybe he had tough hands?

maybe the medals he got were for wrestling? besides the point though...

Pakistani's are idiots so they get confused with a lot of things. I told him theres no medals for mma in pakistan he said their are. But a lot of people say they're mma without even fighting or training mma.

I sparred with a guy that when he saw you covering up he'd intentionally aim his punches at your shoulders.

Like the side of the soulders? Or the back of the shoulder?

Ironically i just got hit with a shoulder today in a shadowspar lol.

I met gerry cooney. And vitor shaolin. Beat that!!

I met Chuck Norris....... And he gave me a black belt, he also said Bruce Lee was just an actor and couldn't fight, just liked to flex his skinny body.......

Chuck also said Bruce was jealous of his man rug and tried to glue hair he got from the shower on his chest........

Oh ok i wonder how much damage that does.
He made an offhand remark of "If I can't break your guard at least I can give you a dead arm and make it uncomfortable for you to throw back"

I met Chuck Norris....... And he gave me a black belt, he also said Bruce Lee was just an actor and couldn't fight, just liked to flex his skinny body.......

Chuck also said Bruce was jealous of his man rug and tried to glue hair he got from the shower on his chest........

I MET.......................... THE LAST EMPEROR HIMSELF. AND BROKE HIS LEG WITH A LEG KICK!!! but aparently he had a knee problem so i got kicked out and jumped when i went outside... good times.

BEAT THAT!!!

He made an offhand remark of "If I can't break your guard at least I can give you a dead arm and make it uncomfortable for you to throw back"

I don't really get it, i mean if hes punching the side of the shoulder than he must be punching lower towars the end of the deltoid right?

I don't really get it, i mean if hes punching the side of the shoulder than he must be punching lower towars the end of the deltoid right?
Right where your joint meets the tricep/bicep muscle groups.

Right where your joint meets the tricep/bicep muscle groups.

Oh ok. I think thats a really good strategy. But has it ever been that effective in combat sport history? I know in mma and muay thai/kicjboxing it is, but what about boxing?

Oh ok. I think thats a really good strategy. But has it ever been that effective in combat sport history? I know in mma and muay thai/kicjboxing it is, but what about boxing?
LOL no. He was a boxer and he was doing it to piss off his sparring partners as a joke.

LOL no. He was a boxer and he was doing it to piss off his sparring partners as a joke.

Lmao thats funny as hell. I actually thought it was an actual strategy he used. But i was also thinking while your wasting your time hitting they're shoulders they going to clock you lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back