Anybody ever used an unorthodox spot to strike?

Not the same but, I would punch people in the sternum if it was open. Sometimes it would hurt them, most of the time it would just disrupt their breathing a bit.

I could see getting punched between the eyes might through you off a bit, might make your eyes water (if it caught the bridge of your nose), but not blind you.

I could see getting punched between the eyes might through you off a bit, might make your eyes water (if it caught the bridge of your nose), but not blind you.

Yeah idk thats just what he said. He said he wrestled so maybe he confused mma with wrestling. Like i said pakistanis are dumbasses

One time when i was in grade school my friend once said you could get Mew and Missingno by doing a special sequence break on the S. S. Anne.

Last edited:
I MET.......................... THE LAST EMPEROR HIMSELF. AND BROKE HIS LEG WITH A LEG KICK!!! but aparently he had a knee problem so i got kicked out and jumped when i went outside... good times.

BEAT THAT!!!

Now your just lying ............

Ok fine you got me. They only jumped me because i told THE LAST EMPEROR that america has better women than russia.

While I can understand this, there are a lot of really fat woman in America, which sort of negates half the adult female population from any competition........and some of the hotter one's may have originally come from Russia......

even heard the story about marciano's fight against lastarza. he couldn't hit him so he deliberately targeted his guard, fracturing bones in lastarza's forearms.

While I can understand this, there are a lot of really fat woman in America, which sort of negates half the adult female population from any competition........and some of the hotter one's may have originally come from Russia......

Are you telling me you don't like thick ass?

even heard the story about marciano's fight against lastarza. he couldn't hit him so he deliberately targeted his guard, fracturing bones in lastarza's forearms.

The one thing i can't imagine working is hitting the guys forearms with 12 oz boxing gloves and still being able to hurt them.

I used to knee people in the side of the thigh if they pissed me off in sparring. I don't know why people don't target the side of the upper thigh more for knees--you take one really good one there and that leg is pretty much done for the night.

In amateur mma in California, you can't elbow a guy in the head on the ground, so a lot of guys elbow the guy in the chest in ground and pound. The guys I know who've had it done to them say it hurts quite a bit.

I used to knee people in the side of the thigh if they pissed me off in sparring. I don't know why people don't target the side of the upper thigh more for knees--you take one really good one there and that leg is pretty much done for the night.

In amateur mma in California, you can't elbow a guy in the head on the ground, so a lot of guys elbow the guy in the chest in ground and pound. The guys I know who've had it done to them say it hurts quite a bit.

Well that really should hurt. In muay thai thats illegal i think.

Oh ok. I think thats a really good strategy. But has it ever been that effective in combat sport history? I know in mma and muay thai/kicjboxing it is, but what about boxing?

Yeah Marciano did it, Buakaw did it against Zambidis (Kicked Mike's blocking arm into submission), and I think Foreman didn't mind hurting the guard if someone put it up. If you hit really hard with a strike even the guard can't 100% help you.

Yeah Marciano did it, Buakaw did it against Zambidis (Kicked Mike's blocking arm into submission), and I think Foreman didn't mind hurting the guard if someone put it up. If you hit really hard with a strike even the guard can't 100% help you.
There’s also that picture of Rigo smacking Donaires glove into his own face.

As for unorthodox striking places.
The classic beginner advice aim for the neck upper chest area b cause the other guy will be tucking their chin. Punch the thighs to burn out the legs, similar to punch shoulders as mentioned, difference is this one is illegal.

that reminded me of Bas Rutten talking about using a 'clothesline' strike with your forearm...

Back