Anybody else super jaded with the dating scene?

She sounds amazing. Show some faith and realize that in today's age distance is no obstacle when it comes to true insecta love.

She's the cautious type, nothing screams crazy more than flying across oceans for a girl.

I wonder what your dad would say if you told him you were super jaded with dating. He'd probably call you a gay.

I wonder what your dad would say if you told him you were super jaded with dating. He'd probably call you a gay.

Fuck my dad. If he really gave a shit, we could have had some courage to actually stay around instead of bailing the first chance he got.

Last edited:
Fuck my dad. If he really gave a shit, we could have had some courage to actually stay around instead of bailing the first chance he got.

Then you should do the opposite.

Fly across a large body of water and get that buglover pregnant.

Then leave her and raise the shit out of that kid yourself.

Then you should do the opposite.

Fly across a large body of water and get that buglover pregnant.

Then leave her and raise the shit out of that kid yourself.

That's rape, bud.

I never got truly jaded about dating till I entered my 30's... (I am 32 right now).

I simply don't have the energy/desire to chase women and try and get laid, I am looking for something more serious, so I'm over the people-pleasing/lying to get laid phase.

I often work out of town so I am really not in a good position to be in a successful long term relationship.

I work with 99% men, and my social circle is 99% men, so I usually resort to online dating. The last time I was on POF, the women I talked to were all either A)women obsessed with getting pregnant before their ovaries dried up B)fat/ugly C)trannies. I am not kidding about C), I literally talked to a Filipino chick for like 3 days before asking her if she was a ladyboy. Her response was "I don't have to answer that." ...This would make any man jaded.

I never got truly jaded about dating till I entered my 30's... (I am 32 right now).

I simply don't have the energy/desire to chase women and try and get laid, I am looking for something more serious, so I'm over the people-pleasing/lying to get laid phase.

I often work out of town so I am really not in a good position to be in a successful long term relationship.

I work with 99% men, and my social circle is 99% men, so I usually resort to online dating. The last time I was on POF, the women I talked to were all either A)women obsessed with getting pregnant before their ovaries dried up B)fat/ugly C)trannies. I am not kidding about C), I literally talked to a Filipino chick for like 3 days before asking her if she was a ladyboy. Her response was "I don't have to answer that." ...This would make any man jaded.

Know exactly what you mean bud. I'm in pretty much the same exact situation as you. I work overseas in a combat zone (not in the military) which by nature is a predominantly male work place. Have to resort to the online thing also. You are dead on with the POF potentials. Have you tried any other sites?

Online dating is exhausting. I'm from a small town and it's rough. Talking to girls you've already lowered your standards for because the two or three you could see yourself with won't even read your messages, and the ones who end answering you give you the barest answers as they wait for you to impress them like some sort of dancing monkey.

Know exactly what you mean bud. I'm in pretty much the same exact situation as you. I work overseas in a combat zone (not in the military) which by nature is a predominantly male work place. Have to resort to the online thing also. You are dead on with the POF potentials. Have you tried any other sites?

I did eharmony for 3 months (big waste of money). Yes, there are attractive women on there with education and jobs, but they are holding out for mr. GQ lawyer with a BMW. Won't even respond or go for a cup of coffee, and it's an expensive site.

I was on ok-Cupid. Actually met and dated a nice and attractive girl off it, but it didn't work out ultimately.

Tinder is a joke. It's an app for sex where you have women who claim to not be looking for sex, but say they want a relationship. But again, can't get a response or they don't want to meet up if they are even somewhat attractive.

Part of the problem with online dating is your age is the first thing they see, then your occupation. If your single past a certain age, you get pigeon holed as being either unable to commit or not worth committing to. As for occupation, most women don't want to "settle" for regular blue collar joe who makes an honest living, they are looking for the hot-shot realtor in a Porsche/silver tongued ad exec type.

sorry, didn't realize I walked into the old OT

Life's hard who knew. Not trying to be an asshole, I just can't help myself. I'd venture to say that courage isn't staying in a toxic place. He taught you a lesson that you should never forget...you can never rely on ANYONE to meet your needs. You either work to get your needs met to get to the place you WANT to be in or live your life at the bottom of the barrel and complain that it's life that brought you here, not the result of your actions (or inaction).

I did eharmony for 3 months (big waste of money). Yes, there are attractive women on there with education and jobs, but they are holding out for mr. GQ lawyer with a BMW. Won't even respond or go for a cup of coffee, and it's an expensive site.

I was on ok-Cupid. Actually met and dated a nice and attractive girl off it, but it didn't work out ultimately.

Tinder is a joke. It's an app for sex where you have women who claim to not be looking for sex, but say they want a relationship. But again, can't get a response or they don't want to meet up if they are even somewhat attractive.

Part of the problem with online dating is your age is the first thing they see, then your occupation. If your single past a certain age, you get pigeon holed as being either unable to commit or not worth committing to. As for occupation, most women don't want to "settle" for regular blue collar joe who makes an honest living, they are looking for the hot-shot realtor in a Porsche/silver tongued ad exec type.
Yeah, I spent an hour making an e-harmony profile only to see you couldn't even see other profiles without spending money. That was certainly a no go.
Life's hard who knew. Not trying to be an asshole, I just can't help myself. I'd venture to say that courage isn't staying in a toxic place. He taught you a lesson that you should never forget...you can never rely on ANYONE to meet your needs. You either work to get your needs met to get to the place you WANT to be in or live your life at the bottom of the barrel and complain that it's life that brought you here, not the result of your actions (or inaction).
Oh, so courage is leaving your kids to go drink yourself to death 500 miles away while they literally starve. Thanks for the lesson bro.

oh i thought this thread was about datin the same type of chicks so much that they all seem the same or like a blur, & ur just tired of the same old same old.

1. meet up w) chick
2. do activity (optional)
3. dinner
4. movie/clubbin/activity (optional)
5.???
6. profit & sex

Do something else then instead of following the same tired routines. Do something you know you'd enjoy with her. Try to wing it and have fun with yourself. You don't have to always have dinner and pay for it. Whether or not she goes along is the measure of her coolness and if she is worth your time. I think people get tired of the dating scene because they're often focused on the end result of sex or relationship. Throw that shit out of your mind for a while and try to have fun being with the girl.

Do something else then instead of following the same tired routines. Do something you know you'd enjoy with her. Try to wing it and have fun with yourself. You don't have to always have dinner and pay for it. Whether or not she goes along is the measure of her coolness and if she is worth your time. I think people get tired of the dating scene because they're often focused on the end result of sex or relationship. Throw that shit out of your mind for a while and try to have fun being with the girl.

depends whatcha goin after. some ppl want serious relationships, others want flings, friends with benefits, meat on the side, or one niters

that routine i posted is just a typical setup for any type of dating. obviously spontaneity and ppls interests may have a factor

Oh, so courage is leaving your kids to go drink yourself to death 500 miles away while they literally starve. Thanks for the lesson bro.

Don't have to get mad at me or try to get me to pity your situation, I've heard stories worse than yours. You can hold on to your bitterness for however long you'd like but the sooner you accept it as the card you were dealt with in life the faster you can move on. Women are just as capable as men are to take care of children (so I've been told).

Don't have to get mad at me or try to get me to pity your situation, I've heard stories worse than yours. You can hold on to your bitterness for however long you'd like but the sooner you accept it as the card you were dealt with in life the faster you can move on. Women are just as capable as men are to take care of children (so I've been told).

Lmao ok, man. Been on this sight for nearly a decade, thought I would be real a second but nevermind.

What I mean is that, I'll hook up with a chick and I have no intention of dating her, but I sense that she wants a bf. Really don't want to date because I'm in the horrible habit of comparing these girls to my ex. After smashing for the first time, I let it be known that all I want is a hook up. After I let my intentions be known, they are hardly up for the bootycall.

It sounds like you're telling the truth, which is really rare on here. No matter who you are or what you look like(unless you're rich and/or famous) then a guy just simply being totally honest with a girl hardly ever works. Doing the right thing doesn't go well with the dating world(for men) because women are going to take it that you're the wrong kind of guy. Sad but true.

So the right thing to do at that point for yourself is, play the game a little bit but tell the truth at the same time. For instance, say you don't know if you want a relationship because maybe you haven't met the right one, and that you can't predict the future, which is all basically true. There's ways to go about it and still keep the integrity and honesty you seem to have.

Back