Any word on Andre Ward?

Green Poncho

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It's 3-5 months from Ward's usual yearly match, any word on who he's planning to fight?

He wants JCC, GGG, or Froch.

None of which seem to be interested in him.

Dont expect a fight from him this year.

He's been trying to fight Dan Goosen for over a year. Goosen has been kicking his ass.

He should be at 175 fighting Adonis or Sergei and addin to his legacy while he is in his prime yet he chose to attend the Winky wright school of boxing business.

He should be at 175 fighting Adonis or Sergei and addin to his legacy while he is in his prime yet he chose to attend the Winky wright school of boxing business.

Pay him that Mayweather money and line up the fight in Oakland, make sure Jack Reiss refs, get 2 Cali judges and hey, we can make this happen.

Hopefully theyll get him something soon. Hes said he is ready to fight and wants to go, dont think there has been anything tossed his way.

Hopefully theyll get him something soon. Hes said he is ready to fight and wants to go, dont think there has been anything tossed his way.

Thats because he's slowly becoming a memory. There's no buzz around Ward. Why would anyone want to fight him? Because he's ranked?

Sergey Kovalev: “I hope Andre Ward will come up one day to 175.”

winnable fight for ward against a relevant , active fighter.

make it happen.

Thats because he's slowly becoming a memory. There's no buzz around Ward. Why would anyone want to fight him? Because he's ranked?

Thank you for this ground breaking material.

You mad bro?

I dont get mad over things which in no way effect me, bro.

You just spout the same shit over and over. We're all very aware that Ward is not a big draw and is a lose/lose for pretty much everyone.

Ward said there is no point. he goes up and wins, people will just claim Kov was nothing but a puncher and there isn't any money in fight him. He wants the money fights, GGG or JR.

From the Link i posted earlier.

He has a point.

I dont get mad over things which in no way effect me, bro.

You just spout the same shit over and over. We're all very aware that Ward is not a big draw and is a lose/lose for pretty much everyone.

il_340x270.364712686_ky9o.jpg

This forum seems to be PMSing today.

Ill have a midol and see if that helps.

lol. Its true what Seano said about Ward. He's becoming an after thought.

He has a point.
Not really.

He says the fights that have been "floated" are a step back.

As opposed to all the other great 168 pounders that are out there that he hasn't fought?

He's beaten Froch and Froch doesn't want that rematch. Groves is out unless he wants Frochs leftovers. So who at 168 is not a "step back" for Ward?

He doesn't have a point. He's a fool who is wasting his prime.

Sorry, is that me "spouting" again?

Back