Any word on a Hatton vs. Mayweather 2?

.......and i said unto thee, i shall provide

82izibn.gif

You are poster of the year!

Some of them did alright, but they dont have the same reverence for that as Americans do. For you guys the anthem is pretty sacred, but in Euro its not uncommon for anthems to be booed as part of the partisanship of the crowd. Im not saying its right, Im always quiet when an anthem is played, its just what they are used to as football (soccer) fans and the like. I dont think they know how disrespectful you guys find that kind of thing.

I wouldn't mind seeing it again with a different ref. It was a very intertaining bout, and it was positive for both fighters...

lets get one that DOESN'T do his job. :rolleyes:

Hug and Hook Hatton was put to sleep. And I loved every single second of it.:icon_chee

Cortez was awful in that fight and he really spoiled what could have been a great spectacle as the fight was stifled from getting going all the way through. Mayweather would have won regardless IMO, but it was ruined by the overly zealous reffing.

I wouldn't mind seeing it again with a different ref. It was a very intertaining bout, and it was positive for both fighters...

the ref had fuckall to do with the outcome.

Cortez was awful in that fight and he really spoiled what could have been a great spectacle as the fight was stifled from getting going all the way through. Mayweather would have won regardless IMO, but it was ruined by the overly zealous reffing.

ruined? lol thats funny. Sour grapes.

cooooommeeeee oonnnn.

Hatton was getting mangled in the clinches. Mayweather showed he can fight dirty even better than Hatton and beat him at his own game.

ruined? lol thats funny. Sour grapes.

You dont think it would have been a more entertaining fight if Cortez hadnt dived between them every 5 seconds for the first 4 rounds? Im not saying Hatton would have won, Im conceding that and its by no means sour grapes as Mayweather is a far better boxer and Hatton will never beat him, but Im saying the quality of the fight was lowered by the reffing.

You dont think it would have been a more entertaining fight if Cortez hadnt dived between them every 5 seconds for the first 4 rounds? Im not saying Hatton would have won, Im conceding that and its by no means sour grapes as Mayweather is a far better boxer and Hatton will never beat him, but Im saying the quality of the fight was lowered by the reffing.

disagree

if cortez wouldn't have done that hatton woulda been hugging him all night

the result would've happen quicker.

the result would've happen quicker.

agreed. Hatton was getting fucked up in close. Mayweather was hitting him with forearms and elbows to go along with the fists. Hatton was supposed to win with hugging, clinching and making it a fight, but he was getting ruined in those spots.

Yeah, I heard some words on it.... Mayweather wins again, and gets paid another $5million.

I don't know that he would have been finished quicker had Cortez not been breaking them up.....

Hatton wasn't accomplishing anything on the inside though, so I don't think having a ref that would have let things play out a bit more would have made much of a difference.

Taking a point off for literally nothing didnt help him stay on his gameplan, it went downhill quickly from there.

No it wouldnt, thats a very weak point indeed.

are you kiddng me? all hatton did was try to smother hold and throw the same sorry jab, left hook, jab.

The holding delayed the obvious and you know what...

THATS WHATS TRULY WEAK

Back