Any word on a Hatton vs. Mayweather 2?

maymeather hatton 2 will not happen unless hatton cleans out the light welter weight and ww divisions

and he will never fight out of light welter again

And hearing those fucked up songs again? IM OUT!

The fact they didn't shut it after Ricky was on the ground looking up made me sick...its was like they refused to acknowledge their man was owned.

I demand the GIF for this thread!!! It never gets old

The fact they didn't shut it after Ricky was on the ground looking up made me sick...its was like they refused to acknowledge their man was owned.

*cues Bobby Brez*

No interest in this. Hatton needs to stay at 140.

I see it happening in a couple of years time, to the same result.

they acknowledged it alright there just loyal supporters

The only difference it would make would if it was in England with an English ref who would let all the nasties go on on the inside. Even then, all that would do would delay the inenvitable I think, Hatton might make it the distance but he'd take a lot of shots in the process and lose a wide UD I think. He doesnt have what it takes to really get to Mayweather.

.......and i said unto thee, i shall provide

82izibn.gif

I never thought that gif was funny, Hatton isnt a bad guy at all and fought hard in that fight, and did way less talking smack then Mayweather, doesnt deserve the ridicule.

I never thought that gif was funny, Hatton isnt a bad guy at all and fought hard in that fight, and did way less talking smack then Mayweather, doesnt deserve the ridicule.

Its more for his hometown fans. They deserve it.

Nah, I dont think so, they made it a great occasion almost singlehandedly and were good for their fighter. Imagine if it was just Mayweather's fans at the show, would have been like a library for the night.

And hearing those fucked up songs again? IM OUT!

yeah...god those songs were stuck in my head for a month.

during the weigh ins, me and my girl were sitting there saying "wow these fans are passionate" and we both did not care who won really. i liked how hatton seemed so humble and i hated how mayweather was talking about his damn money.........

than about 10 mins later everything changed.......we wanted Mayweather to KO hatton so bad!

the songs were pissing me off and the attitudes of most Hatton fans were bullshit. No respect at all.

whan the fight was happening the next day i was surrounded by Hatton fans cursing at every little damn thing and cheering when Hatton throws a punch that does not connect.........Get this they were cursing at Mayweather for holding.......Hatton is the John Ruiz of the small guys.......but anyways.......

When mayweather stopped him i was jumping up and down cheering......someone did not like that and threw their beer at myself and my girl.......what class huh......even though i was soaked with beer it was AWESOME.....

some more class exibited at the end of the fight was when mayweather was doing his interview Hatton fans BOOOED so no one could hear....than when it was hatton's turn They were all getting pissed at fans still celebrating and were shouting "Show some class" and "shut up"...........what a respectful crowd. Also booing the American anthem.....

Some Hatton fans did clap and were respectful but their were very few of them...

i dont want the fight to happen just because Hatton fans dont deserve it

Nah, I dont think so, they made it a great occasion almost singlehandedly and were good for their fighter. Imagine if it was just Mayweather's fans at the show, would have been like a library for the night.

They came to another country and booed the national anthem. Fuck them.

I wouldn't mind seeing it again with a different ref. It was a very intertaining bout, and it was positive for both fighters...

Back