Any Tinder Success Stories? If So,How?

MikeHolmes

Green Belt
Reaction score
So I've been using Tinder lately. I found a girlfriend of 2 months on there. Relationship ended badly, but I got butt sechs out of her, so not a bad deal. Now, I'm back on there.

I'll match with some, but then won't hear anything after messaging. Is there a secret to getting responses? I'm a pretty open and honest person, so I don't get the playing games part. If you're matched, you clearly both find each other attractive. Why play any games?

What message are you sending out when you get a match?

Need more details.

I don't like that people are getting girlfriends off tinder. It was intended for casual hook-ups. Stop making it uncool, TS.

I don't like that people are getting girlfriends off tinder. It was intended for casual hook-ups. Stop making it uncool, TS.

Doesn't the fact that I got butt sechs from her sort of redeem me as keeping Tinder true to form?

Doesn't the fact that I got butt sechs from her sort of redeem me as keeping Tinder true to form?

Ok, you get half a point. But next time you're supposed to wipe your peen on her nice towels and then leave without saying goodbye.

Tinder is tough because any girl that is even remotely hot is receiving 1000 times more messages than you. All of the girls I know who are/were on it have shown me literally a mile of messages in 24 hours. If I could pull that sort of action I'd be one satisfied customer.

got a handjob on the first date and a titty fuck on the second. Never saw her again.

The point of this thread was for TS to brag about getting his butt secksed.

Tinder is tough because any girl that is even remotely hot is receiving 1000 times more messages than you. All of the girls I know who are/were on it have shown me literally a mile of messages in 24 hours. If I could pull that sort of action I'd be one satisfied customer.
It's a total numbers game. I swipe right on just about all that aren't totally ugly.

A friend who has had a lot of success on it says he auto swipes right on every girl and then sees who he matches up with later. His opening line is "McDonald's or Burger King?"

It doesn't matter what you say. Like what they said already... It's a # game. Get a reaponse, get the #, text via WhatsApp/facebook and get some.

This gal is a Lawyer and she's a feminist. Still submissive.
Screenshot_2016-07-28-18-40-22.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back