Any Tinder Success Stories? If So,How?

Btw. 2 phones gents. Cover your ass. I have one phone for business and one phone for play. Document everything or you might have a rape case in the near future. They don't know my real name as I have a 2nd WhatsApp and 2nd Facebook. This is for dudes who don't want any LTR..

Since February , 6 Tinder Dates , 3 one night stands , The other 3 ended with no sex , 2 of those actually went out with them a couple more times for coffee because they were actually cool girls but are both actively looking for relationships , which I'm not ready for right now. Only one dud, me and this girl had no spark don't even know how we matched honestly seemed okay when we message but when we went out for drinks way too introverted for my liking.

I use Tinder, OKCupid and PlentyofFish, and I pretty much swipe right on anyone that's not a warpig. But I seem to only get matched up with women who are a) ugly b) overweight c) live too far away or d) not my preferred type (race, interests, kids, etc.).

I'll message girls that seem like a good match with something witty and situational. Maybe (emphasis on MAYBE) get a response or two out of them, but there's no investment on their part. Just one or two-word responses, then they stop replying.

Haven't touched the stuff in a good month or so because I've been both discouraged and distracted with other shit I got going on. Needless to say, I haven't gotten action in a while.

I use Tinder, OKCupid and PlentyofFish, and I pretty much swipe right on anyone that's not a warpig. But I seem to only get matched up with women who are a) ugly b) overweight c) live too far away or d) not my preferred type (race, interests, kids, etc.).

I'll message girls that seem like a good match with something witty and situational. Maybe (emphasis on MAYBE) get a response or two out of them, but there's no investment on their part. Just one or two-word responses, then they stop replying.

Haven't touched the stuff in a good month or so because I've been both discouraged and distracted with other shit I got going on. Needless to say, I haven't gotten action in a while.
That's the sweet spot bro.

Show them a picture of your butt hole. Girls like that. It's worked for me

Tried it, didn't like it, Tinder allows girls to be really picky and there's a million guys talking to the hot ones. Kinda prefer to just talk to girls irl, I think my chances are better there.

Tried it, didn't like it, Tinder allows girls to be really picky and there's a million guys talking to the hot ones. Kinda prefer to just talk to girls irl, I think my chances are better there.
Yeah, I've watched some female friends who are objectively 5's or 6's use Tinder and they only swiped right to guys that looked like male models lol. To them it's like choosing handbags whereas for us it's about choosing how low you are willing to go to fck.

Yeah, I've watched some female friends who are objectively 5's or 6's use Tinder and they only swiped right to guys that looked like male models lol. To them it's like choosing handbags whereas for us it's about choosing how low you are willing to go to fck.

That's one thing that I always get burned on with online dating. Girls always fucking lie about their photos.

Went on one date with a girl who was supposed to be a dead ringer for prime Angelina Jolie...full lips, large, beautiful eyes, Italian looking girl. When I met up with her, I shit you not, I didn't think it was the same fucking person. She had a good 25-30 lbs. on the girl in the photos. Double chin, unkempt hair, no makeup. Mentioned she had just had a kid (profile said she had no kids). Of course I went along with the date (just coffee at Starbucks, nothing more) but I was pissed that I'd driven across town only to find out I'd been duped.

I've seen facebook photos of girls I've worked with previously. Some of these girls are 4s, 5s, 6s in real life, yet their damn photos make them out to be 8s and 9s.

That's one thing that I always get burned on with online dating. Girls always fucking lie about their photos.

Went on one date with a girl who was supposed to be a dead ringer for prime Angelina Jolie...full lips, large, beautiful eyes, Italian looking girl. When I met up with her, I shit you not, I didn't think it was the same fucking person. She had a good 25-30 lbs. on the girl in the photos. Double chin, unkempt hair, no makeup. Mentioned she had just had a kid (profile said she had no kids). Of course I went along with the date (just coffee at Starbucks, nothing more) but I was pissed that I'd driven across town only to find out I'd been duped.

I've seen facebook photos of girls I've worked with previously. Some of these girls are 4s, 5s, 6s in real life, yet their damn photos make them out to be 8s and 9s.
Yea bitches be lying and photoshopping and all that.

Couple tips to any noobies:

- if a girl only has pictures of her face, even if it's a pretty nice face, especially just closeups of her face, it means she's fat as fuck. not chubby, FAT AF.
- if a girl only has one picture up, even if she looks fine as hell in this one photo, she's probably really ugly IRL. you need multiple pics from different angles and perspectives to confirm fineness.
- if a girl has "wanderlust" or any variation of that word in her profile she is a fucking tool and an idiot who deserves to be punched in the cooch by a fist and not a penis

I think changing your profile picture would help you get laid more.

Tinder12-cover_zpscmvxkw2f.png

Pretty much, also there's no lying in real life and as a guy even if you aren't the most attractive, you might still have a chance if you have any sort of game or charm.

I went out on a handful of dates. A couple that never turned into anything.. and one turned into a six week relationship.. well more of friends with benefits relationship.

I got tired of it after a few months, never used it again. It's way to contrived and it feel like you're going on an interview with these dates. I guess you could say that about any dating site though.

I can't understand the convo lol

She asked me if I took any protein supplements. I told her I have 2 kg of protein that tastes like chocolate. And that she's going to swallow my protein. She said she's obviously going to swallow whatever I want. Traemela amor means bring it at least that's how I interpreted it. Not a native speaker.

You guys need to open your horizons. This girl is from Ecuador. Learn a 2nd language guys... Will do you well in the future.

Tried to upload another convo but file is too large. Too much editing with my S pen.

Yea bitches be lying and photoshopping and all that.

Couple tips to any noobies:

- if a girl only has pictures of her face, even if it's a pretty nice face, especially just closeups of her face, it means she's fat as fuck. not chubby, FAT AF.
- if a girl only has one picture up, even if she looks fine as hell in this one photo, she's probably really ugly IRL. you need multiple pics from different angles and perspectives to confirm fineness.
- if a girl has "wanderlust" or any variation of that word in her profile she is a fucking tool and an idiot who deserves to be punched in the cooch by a fist and not a penis
Regarding the first two points, I agree wholeheartedly. You're almost safer going with a chubby girl who has multiple pictures than a girl who has a face-only pic that doesn't look chubby.

Also, however you evaluate the women, just assume that they're a little lower on average IRL. For instance, what is looking to be a 7 on tinder is probably really 5-6 IRL.

Back