Any Tinder Success Stories? If So,How?

Regarding the first two points, I agree wholeheartedly. You're almost safer going with a chubby girl who has multiple pictures than a girl who has a face-only pic that doesn't look chubby.

Also, however you evaluate the women, just assume that they're a little lower on average IRL. For instance, what is looking to be a 7 on tinder is probably really 5-6 IRL.

You need them to send you pics they took that min. That's the best way. If you can't get a nekkid pic the chances of you getting action will probably be slim. These girls are sloots.

Tinder is tough because any girl that is even remotely hot is receiving 1000 times more messages than you. All of the girls I know who are/were on it have shown me literally a mile of messages in 24 hours. If I could pull that sort of action I'd be one satisfied customer.

Only because they're swiping right on so many dudes.

I just started using Tinder and got some nice booty pics pretty quickly.

Got thirsty and lost her though. All I'm saying is how are you gonna be mad at a dude trying to fuck after you sent nudes within an hour?

Get her #, whatsapp. $$$$$

In her 1st pic she had a shirt on.
0dNFkUN.jpg

Get her #, whatsapp. $$$$$

My game is so primitive I don't even know what whatsapp is

I often get girls trying to get me on weird shit like kik or snapchat or whatever the fuck and I just assume they're bots and ignore them

My game is so primitive I don't even know what whatsapp is

I often get girls trying to get me on weird shit like kik or snapchat or whatever the fuck and I just assume they're bots and ignore them

It doesn't matter tbh. It all goes down in the DM anyways. IG, twitter, w/e. Don't use whatsapp really, just for this kind of stuff where messages can be encrypted, backed up every week, etc.

I just started using Tinder and got some nice booty pics pretty quickly.

Got thirsty and lost her though. All I'm saying is how are you gonna be mad at a dude trying to fuck after you sent nudes within an hour?

..riveting.

I've never used one of these apps or dating sites before. Seems easier irl.

That's the best way but some people are limited away from the outside world. I'm working 80 hr weeks and have my 3rd board exam tomorrow :). So instead of wasting time going bar to bar, i send bulk messages with the same lines, etc...

That's the best way but some people are limited away from the outside world. I'm working 80 hr weeks and have my 3rd board exam tomorrow :). So instead of wasting time going bar to bar, i send bulk messages with the same lines, etc...

The other day was a buddies birthday. We hadn't seen each other in a while so we got together and went to a bar with some other friends. I was highly intoxicated and actually sang karaoke. Anyway this girl came up to me and we swapped #'s. The next day I get a snapchat from her. Let's just say I must have been really drunk the night before.

You need them to send you pics they took that min. That's the best way. If you can't get a nekkid pic the chances of you getting action will probably be slim. These girls are sloots.
I've gotten plenty of ass and I've never gotten nudes lol

I've gotten plenty of ass and I've never gotten nudes lol

Your game is on point then...as long as you can escalate. My text game used to suck and didn't get any either but I worked on it. You just need to know your targets. The first girl gave me nudes quickly but the 2nd girl needed some comfort first. She didn't show me the cat either, but that's just a matter of time.

Ignorance is bliss- sometimes its better to think a girl is pretty and never meet her, than to meet her and discover that she's a lying pig. It just makes you lose faith in humanity
That's one thing that I always get burned on with online dating. Girls always fucking lie about their photos.

Went on one date with a girl who was supposed to be a dead ringer for prime Angelina Jolie...full lips, large, beautiful eyes, Italian looking girl. When I met up with her, I shit you not, I didn't think it was the same fucking person. She had a good 25-30 lbs. on the girl in the photos. Double chin, unkempt hair, no makeup. Mentioned she had just had a kid (profile said she had no kids). Of course I went along with the date (just coffee at Starbucks, nothing more) but I was pissed that I'd driven across town only to find out I'd been duped.

I've seen facebook photos of girls I've worked with previously. Some of these girls are 4s, 5s, 6s in real life, yet their damn photos make them out to be 8s and 9s.

Your game is on point then...as long as you can escalate. My text game used to suck and didn't get any either but I worked on it. You just need to know your targets. The first girl gave me nudes quickly but the 2nd girl needed some comfort first. She didn't show me the cat either, but that's just a matter of time.
A lot of it is just knowing that they'll likely put out anyway and pressing the point for nudes is almost superfluous effort IMO. If I can get a woman to meet up for drinks or something with me, I like my chances of moving it along from there. Granted, I don't always aim for the stars in my choices though.

Finding career women who are really just interested in a hookup without much hassle is where it's at and bumble readily provides them. If you're unfamiliar with the app, the woman has to message you first. Those women are seriously DTF.

Last edited:
Oh, btw- i met up with a girl that sent a pic- she looked smoking hot! - My avatar pic is of the actual girl- I burgled anyways- YOLO!

A lot of it is just knowing that they'll likely put out anyway and pressing the point for nudes is almost superfluous effort IMO. If I can get a woman to meet up for drinks or something with me, I like my chances of moving it along from there. Granted, I don't always aim for the stars in my choices though.

Finding career women who are really just interested in a hookup without much hassle is where it's at and bumble readily provides them. If you're unfamiliar with the app, the woman has to message you first. Those women are seriously DTF.

Thank you good sir, going to give this app a shot.

Back