Any other liberals like Colby

BJJWrestler

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just wanted to know if any other liberals are a fan of colby?

I hate trump but love Colby’s gimmick. It’s hilarious to me... reminds me of a wwf gimmick.

His friendship with masvidal and his amateur wrestling credentials also make me like him. But I am a genuine fan of the maga gimmick.

Colby-usman will have me more pumped than any ww fight in recent memory.

Also, nerdy 4chan right wing incels..please don’t hijack this thread

Dont like him, but Im starting to find him entertaining.

I'm now strait as a result of colby!

Not too long ago I was obsessed about mens elbow pointyness and peen size.

Now I see the light and the greatness of him and Trump!

I really wouldnt let a fighters politics effect my opinion AS A FIGHTER of them. And thats all I really care about -type of fighter

Any other liberals who like Colby
Not liberals like Colby.
Even understood hard pause ... other liberals, like Colby

Was confused AF on title

Pretty sure even conservatives can't stand the guy

I'm not a liberal but I really enjoyed his Kurt Angle homage.

Steering into the hate by getting the crowd to chant "You suck!" was hilarious.

I’m not liberal but I’m starting to like him

He’s growing on me

I’m more conservative leaning. Not the biggest fan of him mainly because the execution of his promos isn’t the best.

I do give him credit for sticking to the gimmick and going all in on it. In my opinion you have to respect that. Compare to Michael Johnson. He started this fake trash talk persona in the Gatche and Poirior fights but ditched it in the Khabib fight and post Justin loss due to confidence or because that wasn’t real.

He’s often compared to Chael. I am a massive Chael fan. The whole gimmick thing is generally your personality up to 11. Chael was a republican dialled up. You see him in interviews and he’s actually a nice guy but his views are the same just toned down. Colby is more a high school jock dialled up to 11 who adopted a republican gimmick to go against the grain.

Don't like the guy but his cardio, grappling and output is going to be a problem for anyone

Just wanted to know if any other liberals are a fan of colby?

I hate trump but love Colby’s gimmick. It’s hilarious to me... reminds me of a wwf gimmick.

His friendship with masvidal and his amateur wrestling credentials also make me like him. But I am a genuine fan of the maga gimmick.

Colby-usman will have me more pumped than any ww fight in recent memory.

Also, nerdy 4chan right wing incels..please don’t hijack this thread
Liberals are the reason he doesn't have the real belt yet. Finish the WALL!

His poorly acted manly 'Murican character is pretty amusing; especially when he can't help stuttering most of his lines.

Too bad he's so damn boring when it comes to fighting. Maybe eventually he'll be able to finish some fights.

Last edited:
Not a fan of Trump or Colby. But don’t dislike Colby because of the Trump thing, more because he’s so cringe and forced and his style is boring as shit.

Any other liberals who like Colby
Not liberals like Colby.
Even understood hard pause ... other liberals, like Colby

Was confused AF on title
I'm confused by your English.

Colby isn't a liberal.
The title insinuated so by saying liberals like Colby. In addition to..
Grammar tangent because it was misleading.
Now that I understood :p That first post got a genuine laugh from me, brother.

Now that I understood :p That first post got a genuine laugh from me, brother.
I was babbling trying to eat and make sense out of a double meaning word. All good, he's still a lady in the cage and a freak with fake rage.

Back