Any other liberals like Colby

Dan lambert is saying Colby was going to be cut so he had to do this gimmick. He's laying the foundation down for colby to turn baby face after he beats Usman. Ill bet Colby supports the Democrats next president if that happens. That boy wants cash and glory.

I find it funny that Colby is clearly playing it up but people legit despise him.

People who hate the pro wrestling gimmick stuff aren’t the ones getting fully anti Colby. He’s kind of nothing too them.

Conor and Chael got to people because they disrespected legends as much as their personality. So that’s where a lot of animosity comes from. Conor as well for bringing in a lot of new ‘uneducated’ fans. Colby really hasn’t done that.

Dan lambert is saying Colby was going to be cut so he had to do this gimmick. He's laying the foundation down for colby to turn baby face after he beats Usman. Ill bet Colby supports the Democrats next president if that happens. That boy wants cash and glory.
how wouldhe be cut hes lost 1 fight n ufc

how wouldhe be cut hes lost 1 fight n ufc
You can Google the Dan lambert article. It just came out on ESPN i believe. I don't know. its not out of the realm of possibilities that it was made up as well.

cause of her mouth and other things
Wrestlers have a tendency to get released if they’re ‘boring’ and lose a fight
That heavyweight that beat Mark Hunt.
Jared Roshalt as well.
Before Colby talked he was in the same boat.

Liberals are pussies.

Who cares what they think?

never heard him...

... unless it’s the cheese guy, I love heem

I hope the lice of a thousand dogs nest in his genitals. And his head explodes. Every time he opens his mouth we all get stupider... and smell dick.

Pretty sure even conservatives can't stand the guy

Au contraire

He gets bi partisan support

From bible thumpers from the south to the smug liberals in the North.

They all equally appreciate n love Colby!

Back