Any other liberals like Colby

I was babbling trying to eat and make sense out of a double meaning word. All good, he's still a lady in the cage and a freak with fake rage.
Welp, you are now my favorite poster.

I am conservative and I am not a fan of his WWE antics. I also think he is the second best WW in the UFC. Problem is his next fight is going to be against the best in Usman. Usman is also going to be healthier for this fight than any fight he has had in the UFC and if this is not the case then Colby has a chance. I do not see Usman losing anytime soon.

I am not even sure what it means to be liberal anymore. I used to think I was. I like seeing people get upset about stupid shit now, so I guess I am not anymore.

Watching people get triggered over nonsense is my new favorite pastime. I haven't seen Colby's last three fights, but I keep being surprised hes winning. I will tune into the next one at this point.

Liberals always liked Colbert. Don't see why Colby's any different.

I dont really like "labels"
But im no Trump fan but I like Colby

I hate him and I can think of few people I’d rather get watch get beat. I am hoping for a hendo /bisping, rich /Nate, cromcop /wandy type of KO. I would also be fine with a 4 1/2 round beat down where the corner through in the towel.

isnt
Just wanted to know if any other liberals are a fan of colby?

I hate trump but love Colby’s gimmick. It’s hilarious to me... reminds me of a wwf gimmick.

His friendship with masvidal and his amateur wrestling credentials also make me like him. But I am a genuine fan of the maga gimmick.

Colby-usman will have me more pumped than any ww fight in recent memory.

Also, nerdy 4chan right wing incels..please don’t hijack this thread
it kinda ironic t call right wings incels though given how 99% of liberals are guys protesting ben shaprio meetings? im not here t debate politics but thats quite funny t compare the right t incels compared to the left

Maybe Colby will finish a fight if Trump finishes the wall.

His poorly acted manly 'Murican character is pretty amusing; especially when he can't help stuttering most of his lines.

Too bad he's so damn boring when it comes to fighting. Maybe eventually he'll be able to finish some fights.
is only he was more like marty in the finishing department huh

This is true. There’s incels all over the place politically, but if you want a good laugh, go to a Bernie rally. That’s where “The Unfuckables” congregate.

isnt

it kinda ironic t call right wings incels though given how 99% of liberals are guys protesting ben shaprio meetings? im not here t debate politics but thats quite funny t compare the right t incels compared to the left

This is true. There’s incels all over the place politically, but if you want a good laugh, go to a Bernie rally. That’s where “The Unfuckables” congregate.
mhm when u see girls n guys at these feminist rally's you can tell why they are on the left lol angry that they have never been touched by anyone in life

not seeing any liberal females on the cheerleading squad or men on the football/wrestling team

Maybe Colby will finish a fight if Trump finishes the wall.

word has it trump will be at his fight and if colby wins put the strap around his waist

god what an honor that would be for colby and the ufc

I don't vote for Dems or for GOP but I'd vote for Colby

The dude cracks me up and that's all I really need from a president

thats quite funny t compare the right t incels compared to the left

I'm guessing it comes from that thing incels have where they think women should be subservient to men, which obviously isn't something all right-leaning folks think, but it's definitely more of a conservative thing than a liberal thing

word has it trump will be at his fight and if colby wins put the strap around his waist

god what an honor that would be for colby and the ufc
Would be hilarious.. that’s for sure. I’m all for it!

mhm when u see girls n guys at these feminist rally's you can tell why they are on the left lol angry that they have never been touched by anyone in life

not seeing any liberal females on the cheerleading squad or men on the football/wrestling team
Yea you must be from the middle of fuckin nowhere then lol

Back