Any other Americans using USPS informed delivery?

Yeah but half of it says "image unavailable for this item" anyways.

I wouldn't feel comfortable if people could drop feces or vermin through the slot.
House was back enough off the street to make it so t wouldn't be random, and I didn't have enemies. Metal-lined slot with doors on both sides.
Yeah but half of it says "image unavailable for this item" anyways.
All the image unavailable ones were ads.

Yes, I use this but it doesn't help. I still get a gross of pottery barn catalogs each month.

When I removed my mailbox to fight back, the mailman stopped delivering packages too.

I reinstalled the mailbox, but then just started throwing my mail away without looking. This lead to a warrant for my arrest, as apparently I had a court date I skipped out on.

Can they just give me an option to not receive junk mail?
This. Think about all the wasted paper, not to mention the money spent on printing and mailing it only for it to go straight into the trash 99.999999999% of the time.

I would think Democrats and Republicans would both agree on this issue, so I'm not sure why they isn't already a law banning physical junk mail. Companies should be forced to market to you via email.

Sure I don't love spam either but at least it's not so damn wasteful.

I use it quite a bit for receiving packages. It's good, but not great.
Come to think of it, that specific service is indeed good; it's the related USPS tracking service that I get irritated with sometimes.

Informed Delivery: A / A-
USPS Tracking: B+ / B

Yes, I use this but it doesn't help. I still get a gross of pottery barn catalogs each month.

When I removed my mailbox to fight back, the mailman stopped delivering packages too.

I reinstalled the mailbox, but then just started throwing my mail away without looking. This lead to a warrant for my arrest, as apparently I had a court date I skipped out on.
Would have taken much less effort to google the do not send junk mail list and add your name to that list. It mostly works.

I use it quite a bit for receiving packages. It's good, but not great.
Come to think of it, that specific service is indeed good; it's the related USPS tracking service that I get irritated with sometimes.

Informed Delivery: A / A-
USPS Tracking: B+ / B
In the past several months, I had several Informed Delivery emails saying package arriving today, but the USPS tracking on their website didn't say it was in my state because it wasn't.

This. Think about all the wasted paper, not to mention the money spent on printing and mailing it only for it to go straight into the trash 99.999999999% of the time.

I would think Democrats and Republicans would both agree on this issue, so I'm not sure why they isn't already a law banning physical junk mail. Companies should be forced to market to you via email.

Sure I don't love spam either but at least it's not so damn wasteful.
I once ordered something from mainland catalog seller and they charged shipping and inside was a heavy catalog. Don't charge me shipping and then put a heavy catalog in there.

In the past several months, I had several Informed Delivery emails saying package arriving today, but the USPS tracking on their website didn't say it was in my state because it wasn't.
Yeah. For some reason they are not in alignment with each other.

Today I checked Informed Delivery online at two separate times of day. Around 620p it showed two mailpieces. Few hours later it showed a third mailpiece, so seems like the images appear on the website after each sorting and they can be multiple sortings before the mail is actually delivered.

Last night website showed 3, and today's email showed 7 total. Good to know the initial images aren't necessarily all there is or will be.

Thanks to Informed Delivery, I saw my bank statement was misdelivered or stolen. They need a comment box so I can ask them to hire someone more competent.

Back