Any of y’all friend-zone girls?

I actually tried to bang Becky but she was not into Star Wars fanbois that spray paint "EAT PUSSY" on the walls apparently. :(

My bad.
You filthy necrophiliac!!!

You trying to bang cadavers now?

no-its-becky1.jpg

Shame on you, Maddy!
ShameShameGif.gif

shame-on-you-gifs.gif

tenor.gif

We're ALL pervs in hurr, butt, to stoop to "graverobbing"...
If @Grave Keeper catches you during the act, that's a paddling.

giphy.gif

Are you asking if we have female friends or are you asking do we keep a girl that wants to bang in the "friend zone" ?

I don’t know, I’ve never been friend zoned, but I also don’t try to hit on or fuck my friends.

Did you redact your post? Because I vividly recall someone presumed by me to be you saying good friends don’t sexualize each other.

It was a good point to sit on and explore for me, because from my point of view I am for the most part conscious of my friends humanity and individuality and of our bond. And in all honesty I can recall them making advances or “moves”, mild as they may be, way before my mind entertained anything other than friendship.

After reading that I shouldn’t sexualize my friends I focused harder on the people inside my friends’ bodies and realized that I know less than before and also that I know more. Talking about interpersonal issues is hard enough for me with male friends, female friends add 1 more layer of complexity, specially when they are attracted to me.

By the way for those skeptics on male+female friendships: Me and my friend spent a good time together this weekend, we ate weed cookies and watched the michael jordan documentary together, we drove around and made each other laugh heartily.

Somehow yeah. Even my fat ass, lifelong awkward with women has done it.

I was out of a long relationship and not really in the head space to date. But I was friends with a couple girls through other friends.

There were times where I felt like they were trying to hint some interest but I didn’t want it to go down that path.

Idk, I was enjoying their friendship. There’s so many women out there you can fuck, why shit where you eat?

They both passively seemed to give me attitude because I didn’t wanna fuck them.

I ended up kinda coaxing them into looking for relationships with other guys. Which they did. They’re both happy, so I’m happy about that.

They’re both cute too. Both are constantly being hit on by guys.

A friend of mines sister tried to hint at something years ago. She was a beautiful and I did always have a crush on her tbh. But I’d never fuck my best friends sister. I just played dumb. Acted like I didn’t notice.

Naturally there’s been the chubby girls who were interested, but I’d rather be alone lol

I’ve had my insecurities with the opposite sex for a long time. To be honest, friendship with women has been therapeutic for me.

Back