Any of y’all friend-zone girls?

chill doggie

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I never know what’s right or wrong, sometimes I wonder if I should bang my female friends but then what if they get feelings and stuff.

Specifically I have a couple of friends that I enjoy hanging out with and whom I know would be down to smash.
One of them I actually banged once already when we first met and she was getting feelings so I hit the brakes. Even though we actually have many similar business ideas and interests, I didn’t feel a relationship chemistry.

The other one I know and I’m friends with since HS, she had a crush on me back then but I didn’t know, and kinda didn’t care, so she went out with a friend of mine for a long time. Last year we got wasted and kinda fooled around, dry humping groping stuff, nothing heavy since I was hesitant to take it there.
I don’t know if she even remembers and we didn’t hang for a while after that because we live far apart, but we hung out again and I couldn’t help but check her out since I have been going through a drought.

Is it impossible to be friends with girls and talk honestly about these interpersonal matters?

TL;DR: I have a couple of good female friends that are at least Finland 9s, to bang or not to bang to maintain non-awkward friendship?

*disclaimer* not a humble-brag, I haven’t had sex all year because I sound poor, live in the proverbial mom basement, can barely bench teh 185, and I’m only 6ft when wearing shoes.

Obligatory pic of HS friend:
E3127FB7-A5E6-4DEC-BD2A-E48C9BC2E718.jpeg

More guys should try to hang out with girl(s) without trying to bang them from time to time.

#1 it can be fun.
#2 It give you way more opportunity to bang other girls anyway.

(best wing man are girl tbh, unless they want YOUR peepee)

Yeah I had female friends who wanted to bang me. Usually is viceversa but this happened too.

It happens if I'm not really attracted. I can't bring myself to banging someone halfass... I have a reputation to keep.

Yes, after making the mistake of sticking my dick in crazy a few times, I learned to spot the red flags a bit sooner and got better at determining whether or not the risk was worth the reward.

I've done it quite a few times, but when the pipes were clogged I slipped up. Clear heads prevail...

Happened a few times and I wasn't really trying. Cute blonde chick linked up with me after we met a few times. She was already grabbing my ass and showing me her back tattoo so I figured she wanted the BBC (or MBC if you want to get technical). My friend's girl worked with her and told me she was into me. I liked her but I was in the middle of changing jobs and my residence so I had to pump the breaks on all that. Kinda sucks because she was pretty cool

I have no intent of friend zoning girls at least on purpose. Even if I'm not interested in a female friend physically I would never write off boning her unless she's married/in a relationship. Other than that, I keep my options open when it comes to the ladies

All the time. Some girls make good friends. The "girls and guys can't be friends" people are morons in my opinion.

I did.

To the point, I was lonely and I really got on with her as a person, but she was very overweight, started to lose hair at thirty or so and I didn't like her fingertips (very thin and heavily bitten).

We went abroad for a few days and when I think back, she may have wanted to do something with me. I just couldn't bring myself to it though. A few days later, she said that she found someone and went quiet on me, which annoyed me. I then found my current girlfriend and I got it, so I only saw her in passing from then on out, and I haven't seen her in a couple years.

images

Yeah once. Fucked this girl and her pussy smelled horrible, like straight up BO. After banging her I realized she was also extremely dumb and was another turn off. Eventually just told her I wanted to be friends and nothing more.

Happened a few times and I wasn't really trying. Cute blonde chick linked up with me after we met a few times. She was already grabbing my ass and showing me her back tattoo so I figured she wanted the BBC (or MBC if you want to get technical). My friend's girl worked with her and told me she was into me. I liked her but I was in the middle of changing jobs and my residence so I had to pump the breaks on all that. Kinda sucks because she was pretty cool

I have no intent of friend zoning girls at least on purpose. Even if I'm not interested in a female friend physically I would never write off boning her unless she's married/in a relationship. Other than that, I keep my options open when it comes to the ladies

Appreciated the MBC..

<Kpop775>

More guys should try to hang out with girl(s) without trying to bang them from time to time.

#1 it can be fun.
#2 It give you way more opportunity to bang other girls anyway.

(best wing man are girl tbh, unless they want YOUR peepee)

This shit right here..

yeah you and the girls can check out all the cute guys packages and all the sweet tight ends while watching the games on Sundays, right after you sip on a few avocado mimosas during brunch. <HisEye><{nope}><codychoke>

Yeah, a lot of them, shortly after having sex with them. That was my out.

There's no such thing as friendship between men and women.

Friendzoning is for uglies and unfookables.

In any other scenario, it'll happen sooner or later. Unless, some strict moral code is implemented or something.

That is my firm belief.

Back