Any of y’all friend-zone girls?

yes.

you have to play your cards carefully, because there's potential for these unworthy broads to spread misinformation about you within the WWWW (worldwide women's web), hence forever tainting your character.

Not often but I have noticed that most girls genuinely think all guys would fuck ANYTHING with a pulse.

I've had a few girls look really shocked when I've turned down an offer of no-strings-sex. Almost baffled that any male would turn down such a thing.

I believe some men can have a true friendship with a woman, although I have no female friends. There are wives of my friends, but I wouldn't call it a true friendship. When it comes to friend zone, guys should be careful with that. If a chick shows interest in you and you turn her down or give her "let's be friends" she won't forgive or forget it, unlike a lot of men. Women can't stand rejection. So they start plotting. Just my experience when turning down numerous 8s and 9s.

A while back I asked this forum how retarded is too retarded? Obviously if a girl is drooling all over herself she’s going to be off limits but what if she just has one of those bowl haircuts and wears mismatched shoes?

From the "odd fetishes" thread:
Men who are demonstrably smarter than I am...

So fucking hot.

I like retarded girls

Youse two should talk. just saying...

Welp, boosting one's ego through banging someone who's stupider than himself seems to be the "not-so-odd" and a rather popular method here on Dogg...

DISCLAIMER!!!
As a self-identified fungirl, I think it's degrading to women. Honestly, what kind of retard do you have to be yourself in order to fuck someone with cerebral development level of a turnip?

WTF?!!

Anyone who wants to argue this POV is welcome to do so with somebody else. I simply don't care to. Cheers!

From the "odd fetishes" thread:

Welp, boosting one's ego through banging someone who's stupider than himself seems to be the "not-so-odd" and a rather popular method here on Dogg...

DISCLAIMER!!!
As a self-identified fungirl, I think it's degrading to women. Honestly, what kind of retard do you have to be yourself in order to fuck someone with cerebral development level of a turnip?

WTF?!!

Anyone who wants to argue this POV is welcome to do so with somebody else. I simply don't care to. Cheers!
{<redford}

Not often but I have noticed that most girls genuinely think all guys would fuck ANYTHING with a pulse.

I've had a few girls look really shocked when I've turned down an offer of no-strings-sex. Almost baffled that any male would turn down such a thing.
How impudent and unprogressive of those bigoted CIS-broads?!!!!!!!

I, for one, have standards. I wouldn't bang Barbara's Bush before W's birth. I'd probably consider it a failure to conceive a son of such "high" intelligence...

Back to you, Danny DeVito. I believe I understand your reasoning.
KEEP CUM
&
COME OUT!

Come on, Renney. 'Tis a safe space!
giphy.gif

You're in the Berry, brah!
We're all gay hurr.

I, for one, self-identify as a transgender lesbian. Pre-op.

Normal, regular dudes are excrutiatingly boring outside of likeminded people. No, I don't watch fucking soccer or football or baseball. No, I don't want to hear about your "nagging" wife or gf.
The overwhelming majority of people that aren't uncommonly successful or fuckups are boring once they reach age 26 or so. Only fuckups that aren't trying to get their shit together(and they will likely become boring normies then) even have time for friendship. The sexual distinction(even if you're too comfortable/afraid to act on it) is largely what keeps those normie relationships interesting.

I was never really that guy who had girls as friends. Just not interested in girls as friends they are boring compared to dudes. I have flat our rejected girls and while it felt good at the time I should have just banged them.

I've found the quickest way to get a woman interested in me is to ignore them.

Medium

Stop lyin' on my dick! LOL

!!!!!

Ha, joking.

I tried looking up MBC, got:
Minimum bactericidal concentration
Muddy bum crack
Married Black Couple
Mersey Basin Campaign

How's the Toyota treating you these days?

Friendzoned quite a few ones, most of them were quite attractive. Most of the time it's because the looks won't even save the drama that will come from it, or that it will fuck up work related reputations/ relationships with friends

I know this woman for years - she's a 8 or a 9 - educated, former model, often went out with her, but knew she was bat crazy and had crazy stories to tell about all her exes and dudes who dm'ed her. One day she wanted to cheat on her man with me because she thought he was cheating and one of she had a dream about it. I also know her man, dude is a bit immature, but dude is way too busy dealing with his work and her drama to be cheating on her. If I would have smashed her, I would have been the bad guy.

Met this girl in Brazil on a work related event from an international client, she was blazing hot... one of the hottest chicks I've ever met. We talked a bit, and it clicked. Went back alone to my hotel as I was a mixture of drunk and exhausted. The next day I receive like 10 romantic/thirsty dm's. Then I realised, we had so many friends in common if I do anything with her and it doesn't work out (which it never will) I will lose my clients and possibly some friends. She didn't take it super well, but I didn't lose my friends or client, which is more important to me.

yes.

you have to play your cards carefully, because there's potential for these unworthy broads to spread misinformation about you within the WWWW (worldwide women's web), hence forever tainting your character.

Then I realised, we had so many friends in common if I do anything with her and it doesn't work out (which it never will) I will lose my clients and possibly some friends. She didn't take it super well, but I didn't lose my friends o
Common(and horrible) copout for being afraid. By no means should you let them fuck up your money(money over bitches all day everyday) but that ruin my reputation is BS. You'd have to be known for banging some really gross or mentally challenged specimens. Most women will even give you a pass for banging a ditchpig. They are curious about men who fuck a lot. Half the time when a relationship has run its course it's a chick's friends that will reach out to me soon after to fuck. It's always the same message too lmao. "Maybe we should get a drink." Maybe huh? One drink huh? Bitch please. That or some BS after 11pm about how they're having trouble with their smoke detector or router lmao. One told me she wanted to walk her dog that night but felt afraid to go alone. We did not walk the dog lmao. They also love to bang a dude if someone she can't stand is dating or banging him already. This is cope because you're afraid of pussy or afraid of rejection.

Common(and horrible) copout for being afraid. By no means should you let them fuck up your money(money over bitches all day everyday) but that ruin my reputation is BS. You'd have to be known for banging some really gross or mentally challenged specimens. Most women will even give you a pass for banging a ditchpig. They are curious about men who fuck a lot. Half the time when a relationship has run its course it's a chick's friends that will reach out soon after to fuck. It's always the same message too lmao. "Maybe we should get a drink." Maybe huh? One drink huh? Bitch please. That or some BS after 11pm about how they're having trouble with their smoke detector or router lmao. One told me she wanted to walk her dog that night but felt afraid to go alone. We did not walk the dog lmao. They also love to bang a dude if someone she can't stand is dating or banging him already. This cope because you're afraid of pussy or afraid of rejection.

giphy.gif

So which is it, afraid of the pussy or afraid of rejection? Imagine having a sense of trepidation at the possibility of being known to females as a man who has a lot of sex.
<36>

So which is it, afraid of the pussy or afraid of rejection? Imagine having a sense of trepidation at the possibility of being known to females as a man who has a lot of sex.
<36>

sounds like you have masculinity issues.

Common(and horrible) copout for being afraid. By no means should you let them fuck up your money(money over bitches all day everyday) but that ruin my reputation is BS. You'd have to be known for banging some really gross or mentally challenged specimens. Most women will even give you a pass for banging a ditchpig. They are curious about men who fuck a lot. Half the time when a relationship has run its course it's a chick's friends that will reach out to me soon after to fuck. It's always the same message too lmao. "Maybe we should get a drink." Maybe huh? One drink huh? Bitch please. That or some BS after 11pm about how they're having trouble with their smoke detector or router lmao. One told me she wanted to walk her dog that night but felt afraid to go alone. We did not walk the dog lmao. They also love to bang a dude if someone she can't stand is dating or banging him already. This is cope because you're afraid of pussy or afraid of rejection.

I rather use my brain than my dick.

1) I work in an industry that has been through the whole me-too saga, who had a lot of victims, but also, quite some women spreading fake stuff to get in the spotlight. And you don't want to be wrongfully accused, because no one remembers the wrongfully accused.

2) My clients take very good care of me, in all possible ways, so I'd rather keep that going.

3) I can get laid easily with other woman, - not just because I post on sherdog - but I don't have to stress about all the above.

yes.

This is true, my past experience suggests that friend-zoning girls after banging them doesn't really come off well on the WWWW.

This is true, my past experience suggests that friend-zoning girls after banging them doesn't really come off well on the WWWW.

women cockblock too.

you play your cards right, then they spread good information about you on the WWWW. everyone knows this. or should rather.

What kind of women are you chasing? Are you having any luck, like are you chasing women who don’t give a f about you, make effort back or take the lead all the time?

Just curious as that was my difficulty and was screwing me over.

Once I decided that I could build the desire with anyone, I decided on the belief that I would: choose someone who chose me for a relationship. As long as there was enough potential in it, I tried some very different kinds of relationships and learnt heaps, had fun, accepted that it could end and I’d feel rejected and did it anyway.

I started getting hit on after that, there is a certain energy that is maintained when someone isn’t afraid of failing. Been with my doctors receptionist the last year and a half. She’s so different than me but I built enough skills over my time to make it work, contrast keeps the desire alive for much longer!

Anyway, I felt like sharing and hope you find what works for you.

Back