Any Five Percenters on Sherdog?

Lolz I'm white as fuck, dude. However, I tend to understand the things I'm interested in, Wutang being an interest of mine basically since their arrival. Gravediggaz, also.

Yeah, I'm white and understand the Five Percent Nation. And I don't hate, do what you do. Most people believe in something, even if they believe in the absence of belief.

Aight' man, no problem with me, like I said I have white friends, I'm not close minded, and some of them are huge hip-hop heads.
You respect us I respect you.

And there are some sick white rappers out there, like Necro, Ill Bill, Fuzati, etc...

By "wiggers" I was more talking about these rich whiteys kiddos who try to dress and act gangsta and be like "Yo ***** Macklemore is the best rapper ever".

Sorry for the confusion
Peace

RF

I was reading about old yacub , shit i mean our all mighty dark majesty:icon_chee and i came across this

For many centuries they lived a barbaric life, surviving naked in caves and eating raw meat, but eventually they were drawn out of the caves by Moses who "taught them to wear clothes". Moses tried to civilize them, but eventually gave up and blew up 300 of the most troublesome of them with dynamite

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)

lmao

Yeah Moses was old-school, talk is cheap, n1gga wasn't fucking around. :icon_chee

So how much of islam is left in the five percent nation?

We've had Bobby Boulders and TheGZA itt already. I see Ol' Dirty lurking... Lolz

I'm gonna leave this here. Bc I've needed a reason to share this anyway.

[Yt]8hUrtgf2FoE[/MEDIA]

i dedicate this song to all the fine sistas of sherdog

You rang?

7ba5f069ab1f3b15703586be1f09add3.gif

I posted the wrong song at first. I've been pounding Redbull and vodka, excuse my ignorance

Keep dropping tht truth. Which verse do you think went hardest?

Last verse + chorus. All day, everyday.

What I always liked about RZA was that he has what most would say are radical beliefs. But he is very respectful, doesn't demean others, and tries to share what he believes is wisdom (it kinda is to me, it may not be to others).

[Yt]AF6j_ezwdFI[/MEDIA]

Back