Any Five Percenters on Sherdog?

Do y'all really believe white people were created in a lab by Yacub or whatever?

I'm currently in New-Caledonia for my job, but the pro-independence Kanak fight against the white man has moved me. Hopefully my new brothers will send them back to France.

I thought 5%ers were fictional. I thought it was just filler when they ran out of stories for OZ season 3.

You're thinking of "Supreme Allah", a character that was played by Lord Jamar, an actual five percenter.
He has been accused of being racist and homophobic, but he is friend with Dean Winters (who played Ryan O'Reily), who is white and introduced Jamar to the producers of the show, and he ended up being an important character for the Muslims/Homeboys in the show.
Oz really became shit after season 5.

He also went to one of his gay friend marriage.
I don't think an homophobic would do that.

I think you mean the 13% nation, TS. You know, the group of people who only make up 13% of America's population yet are responsible for over 50% of the violent crime.
"The American Negro never can be blamed for his racial animosities - he is only reacting to 400 years of the conscious racism of the American whites."
-Malcolm X

And a friendly reminder:
cool-quote-Malcolm-X-oppressing.jpg

Lastly, I have white friends. I've had many white girlfriends.
But I'm proud of what I am, who I am, and not ashamed when everyday, I see whites fearing us.

RF

I'm all about black power but y'all 5%'er negros is crazy lol.

As Michael Muhammad Knight explained in an essay for Vice, "The first lesson I learned from the Five Percent was simple: Fuck white people. Seriously, 'White people are devils.'" He was quoted in the post as saying, "Whiteness is weak and wicked and inferior

I wonder why TS changed his av, descriptions, and started posting strange threads after the waitress tip thread? And also stopped signing off on his posts with "RF".

Dude got overload of rustle jimmies and need to react to it.

The Christian Identity people have a much better argument than you guys, to be honest.

My seed must be spread, I bust sperm cells with Bobsleds. They race to the egg and bring forth the Arm Leg Leg Arm Head.

RZA FTW :p
It's funny how all these hillbillies listen to rap music, think they look cool, but don't understand anything about it.
Fuck wiggers.

One for all, Brand Nubian!

Preach brotha

[YT]dxBvUqLs_eU[/YT]

It was cool to see "Poet" rocking a Nubian T-Shirt in "Oz"
Nubian's Lord Jamar was a great character in this show too:

[YT]HHOHmn54aGg[/YT]

[YT]TRiGFFZvXf8[/YT]

And he was a member of The Five-Percent Nation, converting regular Muslims, but sadly the dropped that story-line too early, having him feud with Keller/O'Reily + the "regular" Muslims...

Still cool to see one of us in a famous TV show.

Last edited:
Lolz I'm white as fuck, dude. However, I tend to understand the things I'm interested in, Wutang being an interest of mine basically since their arrival. Gravediggaz, also.

Yeah, I'm white and understand the Five Percent Nation. And I don't hate, do what you do. Most people believe in something, even if they believe in the absence of belief.

Do y'all really believe white people were created in a lab by Yacub or whatever?

I was reading about old yacub , shit i mean our all mighty dark majesty:icon_chee and i came across this

For many centuries they lived a barbaric life, surviving naked in caves and eating raw meat, but eventually they were drawn out of the caves by Moses who "taught them to wear clothes". Moses tried to civilize them, but eventually gave up and blew up 300 of the most troublesome of them with dynamite

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)

lmao

Back