Any Five Percenters on Sherdog?

who the hell tips less than 5%?

6 inches is average right ? I think Im around the 50% unfortsnutly

Members of the group call themselves Allah's Five Percenters, which reflects the concept that ten percent of the people in the world know the truth of existence, and those elites and agents opt to keep eighty-five percent of the world in ignorance and under their controlling thumb; the remaining five percent are those who know the truth and are determined to enlighten the rest.[

[YT]NKpIkOXgAmg[/YT]

So what's the deal with TS though, dude has gone full gimmick?

is that the percent of guys with chodes?

I thought 5%ers were fictional. I thought it was just filler when they ran out of stories for OZ season 3.

Peace to the Gods. TS is making mathematics in this thread.

Leave humanity behind
richpiana.jpg

Rich Piana is no joke. Probably my favorite natty body builder at the moment.

I think you mean the 13% nation, TS. You know, the group of people who only make up 13% of America's population yet are responsible for over 50% of the violent crime.

thought this was about the Prince Hall Masons and travelers at first....

I think you mean the 13% nation, TS. You know, the group of people who only make up 13% of America's population yet are responsible for over 50% of the violent crime.

dave-chapelle-rfacist.jpg

If anyone listened to enough Wu Tang or Nas they would know something about 5%'ers. Has something to do with being involved with crime and doing dirt, while still having the basic beliefs of Islam and da gods and earths.

7ba5f069ab1f3b15703586be1f09add3.gif

Back