Any fighters who don't cut weight?

Frankie? Maybe Lyoto at 205 back in the day?
Frankie once said he cut 3lbs to fight at LW, so he definitely cuts a bit to fight at 145. Not much though, I am sure he could hit 135 if he wanted it.

Maybe Withakker.... talking about young fighters

Most of the guys in HW.

Many HW's. But HW aside mostly everyone else cuts at least some weight. Some cut little amounts and others big amounts. I'd say a guy like Joe Lauzon doesn't cut much weight, he is not very big. Someone like Woodley cuts a lot.

Duh....

Roy_Nelson.jpg

BJ at welterweight?
and most of smaller HW obviously.

Lol Ferguson is so skinny, that 200lbs figure is stupid, you'd have to be a sucker (or Joe Rogan) to believe that shit.
Yeah I agree with you, its absolute nonsense that Tony is 200 Ibs, I am not buying it. He said he is 200 Ibs and even sometimes over, but I don't believe it. Tony is quite slim, he has slim arms and legs and his torso isn't overly muscular and he has like 0% body fat, I don't buy he is over 200 Ibs.

No he doesn't. He cuts 0 water weight, he just recently said he doesn't have to cut to make 185lbs. When Ariel rephrased the question for him to clarify he said " yes I make 185lbs just from hard training and a proper diet, I eat plenty too".
rashad gets down to about 193 just with diet and hard work as well.

Yeah I agree with you, its absolute nonsense that Tony is 200 Ibs, I am not buying it. He said he is 200 Ibs and even sometimes over, but I don't believe it. Tony is quite slim, he has slim arms and legs and his torso isn't overly muscular and he has like 0% body fat, I don't buy he is over 200 Ibs.
context is everything

Lots of HWs.

There's tons so i'll just say one that people wouldn't expect and looks big for LW,and of course this might of changed as he said it idk a few years ago.Beneil Dariush said he doesn't really cut anything to make 155 and feels fresher this way.He might cut some weight now though since he's fighting top guys all the time,probably added some size idk

Condit looked drained at the old weigh-ins. He probably walks around at 190-195.

Valentina Shevchenko

If that's the case I don't get how he missed weight at 170 so much. Like Woodley has said he walks around at like 205 and never misses weight at 170.
Yeah, I was thinking that too. If he makes 185 without cutting water then 170 shouldn't have been much of an issue. A 15lb water cut is doable considering some guys do 20 or even 25lb cuts.

Cowboy at WW walking around at 175
Can't imagine Masvidal cuts too much

Lol Ferguson is so skinny, that 200lbs figure is stupid, you'd have to be a sucker (or Joe Rogan) to believe that shit.

Tony is actually a large 155er...his body shape might look a bit different but he is a larger 155er for sure.

This guy is 5'10 190lbs 0 weight cut, around 8% body fat
good-doesnt-cut-it.jpg

vs
Khabib allegedly 194lbs and cuts 40lbs of water?
636145845282019449-USP-MMA-UFC-205-NURMAGOMEDOV-VS-JOHNSON-86664606.JPG

I don't know....

That guy has almost no body fat like you said and also is very pumped up after a hard workout in that pic. He would also gas in less than one round if he fought like that. Not to mention the cycle he's on that likely looks like it's including trenbolone and at least 750mgs of test per week. I'm not sure what the khabib comparison was about.

This guy is 5'10 190lbs 0 weight cut, around 8% body fat
good-doesnt-cut-it.jpg

vs
Khabib allegedly 194lbs and cuts 40lbs of water?
636145845282019449-USP-MMA-UFC-205-NURMAGOMEDOV-VS-JOHNSON-86664606.JPG

I don't know....

Eh, to be fair, amateur bodybuilders will be even more likely to lie about height than UFC, lol. Dude can be 5'8'' easily.

Then there's the fact that people who look very muscled at 170, 180 etc. already tend to have small skeletons, joints, etc. so they look big with hypertophy.

And then add that fact that Khabib likely has about ~13 % BF at least, which alone adds another 8 pounds!

And, finally, I agree that Khabib most certainly isn't anywhere close to 195 pounds in cage, lol.

Back