Any fighters who don't cut weight?

Except if you're just plain wrong. Anderson Silva with a gut weighed 198, little Tony is nowhere near it.
Anderson has historically known to walk around @ 220+ while during his peak at middleweight. If he was 198 with a gut, that was a lone anomaly. He was definitely thinner than we've ever seen him, perhaps he was working his way down, thinking he might fight GSP at 170 or something.

200 pounds would be "walk around weight" which is different from fight camp weight. Tony definitely doesn't look very big at all during his fight camps, probably doesn't walk around any more than 175. Maybe even less. That's only maintained with a strict diet, calorie restriction, massive quantities of water, some natural diuretics etc. Nate himself walks around @ no more than 175 pounds during his 155 camps..who has almost the same frame Tony has. But, him and his camp are on record saying that it would only take him a week of going off his strict diet to hit 190 and that his weight fluctuates rapidly. His camp also said he was walkin around @ 200 pounds leading up to the 2nd fight with Conor. Nick diaz himself said he could fight at 3 weight classes, lightweight, welterweight, middleweight.

So It's definitely possible. Again though , context Is everything. tony never said he walks around @ 200 pounds during his actual fight camp. Which is how people seem to be taking It. Take a guy off a strict diet , weight cut and give them food for an extended period of time, particularly when they have a lanky frame with a lot of room to fill out like Tony..they gain weight fast. Shockingly fast In many cases.

I doubt tony walks around at any more than 175 during his actual camps though

Let's be real, you just don't know shit about weight cutting, dieting or nutrition.

Last edited:
The ones i know of are Valentina Shevchenko (1 lb),
Julianna Pena (2 lbs) & Leslie Smith (5 lbs).

There are probably a few at women's bantamweight, because there isn't a 125 division.

This guy is 5'10 190lbs 0 weight cut, around 8% body fat
good-doesnt-cut-it.jpg

vs
Khabib allegedly 194lbs and cuts 40lbs of water?
636145845282019449-USP-MMA-UFC-205-NURMAGOMEDOV-VS-JOHNSON-86664606.JPG

I don't know....
I think the Issue is people don't really know the difference between walk around weight, fight camp weight and what they actually go into fights at.

i think a lot of people would be shocked what many fighters are @ like 2 weeks - 1 month out from their camps

Khalabib likes to cut tiramisu.

I'm sure somebody has posted something to a similar effect already but:

Stipe Miocic
Fabricio Werdum
Cain Velasquez
Junior Dos Santos
Alistair Overeem
Josh Barnett
Francis Ngannou
Andrei Arlovski
Travis Browne
Alexander Volkov
etc...

Anderson has historically known to walk around @ 220+ while during his peak at middleweight. If he was 198 with a gut, that was a lone anomaly. He was definitely thinner than we've ever seen him, perhaps he was working his way down, thinking he might fight GSP at 170 or something.

200 pounds would be "walk around weight" which is different from fight camp weight. Tony definitely doesn't look very big at all during his fight camps, probably doesn't walk around any more than 175. Maybe even less. That's only maintained with a strict diet, calorie restriction, massive quantities of water, some natural diuretics etc. Nate himself walks around @ no more than 175 pounds during his 155 camps..who has almost the same frame Tony has. But, him and his camp are on record saying that it would only take him a week of going off his strict diet to hit 190 and that his weight fluctuates rapidly. His camp also said he was walkin around @ 200 pounds leading up to the 2nd fight with Conor. Nick diaz himself said he could fight at 3 weight classes, lightweight, welterweight, middleweight.

So It's definitely possible. Again though , context Is everything. tony never said he walks around @ 200 pounds during his actual fight camp. Which is how people seem to be taking It. Take a guy off a strict diet , weight cut and give them food for an extended period of time, particularly when they have a lanky frame with a lot of room to fill out like Tony..they gain weight fast. Shockingly fast In many cases.

I doubt tony walks around at any more than 175 during his actual camps though

Let's be real, you just don't know shit about weight cutting, dieting or nutrition.
Only shertards bought into Anderson being 220-230. He was 198 fighting at lhw with 3 days notice. You're just plain wrong, as I said. And you back up this by saying 'you dont know shit'. LOL. People like dummy Rogan hype this rubbish and people like you eat it up.

Look at any pic of Tony, ever. He's always in shape and skinny via his social media.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hendricks doesn't cut for shit.

Only shertards bought into Anderson being 220-230. He was 198 fighting at lhw with 3 days notice. You're just plain wrong, as I said. And you back up this by saying 'you dont know shit'. LOL. People like dummy Rogan hype this rubbish and people like you eat it up.

Look at any pic of Tony, ever. He's always in shape and skinny via his social media.
Anderson walked around @ 220. Again, very different from what he walks around during camp..You'd be silly to think that anderson was 199 pounds and essentially a small middleweight throughout his entire career.
If anderson was legitimately 198 against DC, It was a lone anomaly. Using that as some sort of evidence just shows you to be an Idiot and a child.

None of the opinions i just shared have anything to do with Rogan. I've been studying nutrition or a long time, I've been doing martial arts for a long time and I happen to know a few things about weight cutting, walk around weights and everything In between. Unlike fools like yourself who barely passed highschool, out of shape and simply talkin out of your ass on your brand new account.

Get back to me when you can give me a real response to anything I said in my previous post. Instead of repeating the same things over and over.

Anderson walked around @ 220. Again, very different from what he walks around during camp..You'd be silly to think that anderson was 199 pounds and essentially a small middleweight throughout his entire career.
If anderson was legitimately 198 against DC, It was a lone anomaly. Using that as some sort of evidence just shows you to be an Idiot and a child.

None of the opinions i just shared have anything to do with Rogan. I've been studying nutrition or a long time, I've been doing martial arts for a long time and I happen to know a few things about weight cutting, walk around weights and everything In between. Unlike fools like yourself who barely passed highschool, out of shape and simply talkin out of your ass on your brand new account.

Get back to me when you can give me a real response to anything I said in my previous post. Instead of repeating the same things over and over.
198 was solid proof.

220-230 is just hype that you believed. Show me a video of Silva weighing 230. You can't.

Hong-man Choi fought everybody, Fedor, Minowa, Cro-cop, he even fought Jose Canseco!

And he never cut weight.

In kickboxing he fought Sefo, Badr Hari, Shilt, Sapp, Le Banner.

Never cut weight.

Back