Any Fighter who has potential to beat Jon Jones?

woloo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Any Fighter who has potential to beat Jon Jones?

Daniel Cormier, being one of the best fighters, couldn't beat him. Who do you think can beat Jon Jones? Can Fabricio Werdum with his BJJ skills trouble him? Stipe or Cain Velasquez? Jon Jones has a great chin though.

giphy.gif

Reyes, there’s a reason he’s fighting him next don’t sleep on him and jones is getting really emotional imo, that doesn’t usually go so well for a lot of champions going against “undefeated” fighters leading up to a fight

Last edited:
Reyes, there’s a reason he’s fighting him next don’t sleep on him

Sorry I don't have hope for Dominick Reyes, who should've fought Gus or Thiago first. He's young and inexperienced. He relies on his left hand for KO. Similar to Conor Mcgregor's strategy. But Jon Jones has a great chin.

Khabib has a chance

Plenty could beat him at Heavyweight.
At LHW, 2 or 3 guys look like they have the potential lower down the ranks.
Ryan Spann has a decent record but he hasn't fought anyone yet that shows he belongs at the top. He's one to observe though.
I keep going on about this guy, Magomed Ankalaev. He fights like a monster. If he beats Ion Cutelaba convincingly, y'all gotta jump on his hypetrain.
That one Korean guy at LHW, Da Un Jung, is one to look out for. Actually, I just like the novelty of an asian figher in one of the upper weight classes. Him beating Jon Jones would be awesome.

But for now it's drug testing, weekend of cocaine and prostitutes.

Why bring up heavyweights @torturescorcher and @woloo ? He's not even a heavyweight. Why not wait patiently and watch? Eventually some crazy fucker will give him a tough fight at lhw. If he loses to a heavyweight it won't be satisfying, because deep down you know it wasn't the skill that killed him but rather the physical attributes. Whereas if Reyes or oezdemir or rakic or whoever beats him, it'd be more impressive.

Lots can if he isn't roiding. DC would easily beat him without his special roids.

Reyes is the best bet at the moment, and its happening. I truly believe he can get the Job done or at the very least it'll be Jon's toughest fight.

Sorry I don't have hope for Dominick Reyes, who should've fought Gus or Thiago first. He's young and inexperienced. He relies on his left hand for KO. Similar to Conor Mcgregor's strategy. But Jon Jones has a great chin.
He's knocked people out with more than just his left. I take It you've never watched him other than in the UFC?

Santos 1,2,5
-Santos won the first
-Round 2. Jon lands 11/17. Santos lands 7/42
-Round 5. Jon lands 16/21. Santos lands 11/37
-Total fight numbers. Jon lands 59/90. Santos lands 43/166

Sorry that you've been waiting for Jon to lose and all, but your emotional take on the fight doesn't jive with reality.

Werdum, Ngannou, Stipe and Junior dos Santos would all beat him.
Not likely, the only real interesting fights at HW are Overeem and possibly Blaydes.

Sure, anyone of them may catch him but he's already shown a great chin and has faced all there styles before with little trouble, they are just a little bigger versions.

Lots can if he isn't roiding. DC would easily beat him without his special roids.
Lol, highly unlikely. Weird that of all the guys with failed tests/ legal steroid use (TRT) DC has fought only Jones managed to beat. Why didn't the "special roids" help any of them?

Why haven't Cheal, Vitor, Baroni, Barnett or the countless others known to have been walking pharmacies ever held major titles or dominated their divisions for years and years? Steroids apparently being all it took for Jon to do it and all? Something just doesn't add up here....

of course theres Erik Silva once he matures and fills his frame he ll smash JJ

Back